Chapter-23

DID WE CROSS 400 READS? YES YES WE DID. I LOVE Y'ALL.

Blaze's POV:

It's been 4 days since we've landed in Greece. I hadn't been home for 4 days. Emanuel got us, he caused disruption which my mafia had to take care of.

Now that he's aware Olivia has the stone with her, he probably already has planned out how to get it back and is about to execute any minute. What he doesn't know is, Olivia would give her life before giving that stone to anyone, including me.

I was actually planning to take the stone from her and put it back beside the throne but I know she won't agree to give it back.

Honestly, if it were just our mafia against his I would've declared war and would've got rid of him, for time being atleast but that's not the case anymore. We have Olivia now, I know she's tuned to wars and everything but I can't risk her life.

I know if Emanuel gets to know where she is, he will get to her by hook or crook.

I massaged my head lightly as I kept thinking of how to get Emanuel out of our way.

Let's just take the stone from her first.

I sighed and agreed as I took my car keys and left.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I rang the bell and she opened the door. The house in Greece was like a very normal house, no servants, no guards.

She gave me a smile as I got inside, I responded with a nod.

Be nice for once kid.

No need.

"You're home after 4 whole days." She said.

"Yea, work kept piling." I replied.

"Work as in torturing the attackers?" She said and giggled.

I smirked and nodded.

"Olivia" I tried to keep my voice firm.

"Yea?" She asked.

"I need you to give the blue stone back to me" I said.

"Wha- why?" She questioned.

"I'm putting it back next to the throne." I declared.

"But I'm keeping it safe with me. Blaze who knows how safe it'll be there, why are yo-" I cut her off.

"Your safety is my priority" I said, coldly.

She gave me a confused look and then realized.

"The attack was for the stone." She said more to herself.

I nodded.

"I'm still not letting you take it." She announced.

"I wasn't asking, I want it back." I ordered.

"No Blaze. Try and understand, I can keep it safe with me, if we just leave it there someone will definitely steal it." She tried suggesting.

"I'm not putting your life at stake for a stupid stone." I was getting pissed now.

"IT IS NOT A STUPID STONE." She yelled.

"IT ISN'T IMPORTANT OLIVIA." I growled.

"IT IS TO ME BLAZE. THIS STONE IS MY RESPONSIBILITY." She yelled.

"AND YOU'RE MINE." It came out, unknowingly.

Silence.

We just stared at each other until she tore her gaze from mine.