Chapter 54

Olivia's Pov:

Blaze called. Blaze was drunk. Blaze apologised. Blaze said he loves me. WOW.

Who saw that coming? Me? nope, nada. I just got through from the whole phone call and I was crazy grinning right now. Belle looked at me like I ran out of some mental asylum, well I don't really blame her. On a very happy note though, I'm glad he called, I agree we don't have this whole issue solved but atleast now we can have a normal conversation and I can also entirely focus on work without worrying about him. It a win-win for me.

"You good?" Belle asked.

"Exceptionally amazing!" I chirped.

"Oh...kay?" She said, though it sounded more like a question.

"Passengers flying to Paris, kindly board your flight from gate no.2, we hope you have a safe and satisfactory experience with Breeze airways. Thankyou." announced, one of the females from the airline.

"We better get going." I said while she nodded.

---------

We had landed in Paris a few hours back. At the moment we were in the car heading straight to the arranged stay.

My phone rang.

Blaze calling...

It's probably six in the fucking morning.

"It's six in the morning Blaze." I said the minute I picked up the call.

"I know. I just wanted to make sure you landed safely." He explained.

AW.

"I did, why aren't you asleep?" I asked.

"What makes you think I was going to get any sleep at all?" He questioned back.

"I told you to try." I said.

"Do I ever sleep in the night? No. It's just that when you're around you tire the living shit out of me by being all annoying and chirpy and cute and shit, that's why I fall asleep." He said and I chuckled.

"HAHAHA, very funny." I said.

"Anyway, when are you returning?" he queried.

"In a week." I replied.

"And then?" He questioned further.

"Then nothing, resume other shoots." I said.

"When were you planning to tell me about Milan Fashion week?" He asked.

NO.FUCKING.WAY.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I went to the HQ after the call with you, I knew I wasn't gonna get any sleep so I decided I'd do some pending work. I needed a file from your cabin so I headed there only to find the invite letter of MFW." He explained.

Shit.

"So? When are you leaving for that?" He asked.

"I'm actually not." I said.

"What?" He asked.

I didn't dare open my mouth.

"Isn't this the part where all your hardwork pays off?" He asked.

"It is, but I don't feel like it. Blaze I have everything over here, I have career, a family, you. Everything is going fine, I don't need MFW now." I said.

"Don't need? Livvie since when did MFW become a need? it was your whole goddamn dream, your goal, everything you worked for, everyone you went against, every night you stayed up late. It was all for this, why are you just throwing it away?" He asked.