Memories

".....I wanna hide the truth" Maruta was walking through the forest towards a river and heard Mitsuko's voice "...I wanna shelter you" she was concerned for her lover and harried her steps until she saw her back. she was sitting beside the water and singing "But with the beast inside..".... "Micchan!" she called her but Mitsuko kept singing "There's nowhere we can hide"

Maruta walked closely and put her hand on Mitsuko's shoulder "Micchan ?"... "No matter what we breed" Maruta sat beside her and took her hand "We still are made of greed" she looked at her and found Mitsuko crying. she put her hand on Mitsuko's head and leaned her to her shoulder "it's ok Micchan" she was rubbing her head "When you feel my heat" Maruta knew this won't end easily because it became a daily routine. Mitsuko unless Ume needs her, she sits alone crying and Maruta comforts her till she sleeps.

"Look into my eyes" Maruta shifted herself to be in front of her and held her face trying to wipe the not ending tears, her eyes were red from crying and tiredness "It's where my demons hide" Mitsuko even after 2 years she still misses her sister and blames herself for her death.. even if everyone told her don't she just can't. she can't even visit her grave.. she didn't talk much and always looked at the ground when she was in front of Yuzu and the others.

Maruta moved closely and kissed her tears away "Micchan I'm here.." she kissed her head and trailed kisses down till she got to her lips "feel me~" she whispered and then closed the gap between them.

Mitsuko closed her eyes and opened them slowly to look at her love.. she slowly put her hand on Maruta's back and the other on her shoulder.. with one hand she tried to pull her closer and the other was pushing her lightly.. she was wanting to feel her but also couldn't help but keep thinking about Harumin and cry.

Maruta felt her hesitation so she pushed her to the ground and got on top of her "Micchan I love you~" she kissed her again passionately.. Mitsuko slowly returned the kiss but couldn't keep the pace so she broke it "M-Maruta.." Maruta silenced her with another kiss but short one then she pulled away "I need you~" she was about to put her palm on Mitsuko's chest but Mitsuko held her hand stopping her.. Maruta's eyes widen and looked at Mitsuko "Maruta I... I n-need you too bu... b-but...." she she closed her eyes and tears started pouring again "I'm sorry..."

Maruta smiled gently and hugged her "it's fine Micchan I'm still here"

"I miss her... so much" Mitsuko was crying louder

"I know.. let's head back and rest ok ?" she got up and held Mitsuko's hand.. she helped her up and walked back to the house.. "you don't have to beat yourself like that Micchan" Mitsuko just looked at the ground and kept walking "it's all my fault.."

When they reached the house they saw everyone sitting around each other a terrified look at Sho's face a confused look at the others' faces and a shocked Mei with a tear dropping from her eye "who is Alyssa ?" Shai asked

"Alyssa ?" Maruta asked as she was also confused about the situation

"s-she is... Mei-Mei's mo-" Hemiko was cut off by Mei

"NO !" Mei shouted and everyone looked at her

"Mei-Mei ?"

"NO HEMIKO SHE IS NOT" Mei shot up and rushed to her room but Yuzu called her

"Mei what's wrong!"

"SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER.. NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL" Mei looked behind her and everyone was afraid they all saw it this time Mei's left eye turning red "Me-" Yuzu didn't complete as Mei just turned around and entered her room shutting the door behind her