Chaos

While Mei was 'dreaming'...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

"Yuzu what's happening!" Himeko exclaimed as Yuzu kept screaming holding her head.. shortly after that Ume appeared at the room's door "what's wrong!"

"MMMMMEEEEEIIIIIII!" Yuzu screamed Mei's name and was trembling really hard.

suddenly fire could be seen and screams could be heard outside "UME!" Mitsuko came running

"Mitsuko go out and see what's happening.. look for Shai and defend yourselves!"

"against who!"

"....Mei"

"what!"

"I don't know just go!" Mitsuko left and Ume helped Yuzu lay in bed with Himeko and Celeste.

"I'm going!" Himeko exclaimed and went to grab her fighting outfit..

"Himeko no it's too dangerous outside!" Ume said but Himeko proceeded to change

"I don't care she is my friend" Himeko said while some tears came pouring from her eyes

".....Himeko" Celeste said and Himeko looked at her "be careful" Celeste smiled reassuring her.. Himeko nodded and moved to the door but before she left she looked at Ume "please help her she is also so precious to me" Ume looked at her and nodded

"Yuzu focus on breathing... deep deep breath" Yuzu did what she was told.. it did calm her a bit but the pain was still there.
"where's your ring ?"

"ngh.. ro.. om" Yuzu said groaning

"Maruta.."

"on it!" Maruta said and ran to Yuzu's room

"Close your eyes Yuzu.. think about Mei.. try to reach her"Yuzu tried but with no success, the ain was too much

"found it!" Maruta ran back to the room and handed the golden ring stranded to a necklace to Ume

"here.." Ume took the necklace and put it around Yuzu's neck

*knock* *knock* Ume turned around and found Matsuri at the door with a small broken glass bottle and a piece of paper.. Celeste took the paper and read it "she says she found this near the dead body"

"take it and examine it quickly and Matsuri..." she gestured for Matsuri to come closer. she took the paper from Celeste and turned it over and wrote to Matsuri "don't go out whatsoever and stay on guard" she gave the paper to Matsuri "also Celeste, find Sho and let him help you" Celeste went to Sho's room and Matsuri looked at Yuzu who was trembling, she got close to her and patted her head, she looked at Ume and nodded.

"Yuzu close your eyes and focus on my voice..."

while Ume was trying to solve her daughter's problem, the others were in a much bigger problem

Mei was standing in the middle of the forest surrounded by Mitsuko, Shai and Himeko.. she didn't say anything she just stood there with her red eyes calmly not even looking at them. on the ground, Ume's helpers were laying around coughing and groaning.. some were holding his burned part of the body and some were not moving. small fires were everywhere.

Mitsuko ran to her and tried to punch her but Mei dodged fast, Mitsuko tried again multiple times but Mei kept dodging until she kicked Mitsuko's foot making her fall.
she looked at Mitsuko and her hand began to shine red but Shai tried to kick her head. Mei dodged and punched Shai's stomach making her fall back..

Mitsuko raised her feet and tried to kick Mei from the ground but Mei blocked her. she stood up but received a strong kick from Mei in the face that launched her flying backward.

Himeko didn't want to hurt her and tried to call for her "Mei-Mei!" Mei didn't respond she just looked at her from behind with her dull red eye.. Himeko tried to move closer but Mei ran to her and held her by the neck. she pushed Himeko to a tree and pinned her still holding her neck.
"Ugh.." Himeko groaned from the pain and kept hitting Mei's arm because she couldn't breathe "Himeko!" Shai exclaimed and ran to her.

Mei threw Himeko to the side, she hit a tree and screamed in pain.. Shai couldn't concentrate and looked at Himeko, she didn't notice the hit she received from Mei's knee in her stomach.. she laid down holding her stomach and crawling towards Himeko.

Mei held her but Mitsuko stopped time and ran to her "You won't dodge this time!" she was about to punch her hard "Wha!" her eyes widened as she saw Mei turning her head in her direction.. in a flash Mitsuko saw Mei moving in a much faster speed.
Mei punched her head and kicked her face, Mitsuko turned around and fell backward but Mei appeared in front of her and hit her face with her knee.

Time was resumed and Mei looked at Mitsuko who was coughing and trembling "Mei.." she turned around and Sho was there holding her small teddy bear "you remember him Mei ? he will always be by your side taking care of you and protecting you" Mei moved closer to him and held the bear "wake up Mei" he said and put her hand on her cheek.

Mei stood there for a few moments looking at the bear and held Sho's hand which was on her face.. suddenly Sho felt hot and pain shot his hand "M-Mei ?" fire went out from her hand to his and he didn't have the time to react.. when he retracted his hand he fell to the ground holding his burned hand.

Mei stood there looking at him.. she didn't do anything but after a moment she threw the burned bear in front of him and left.. she moved slowly.. taking each step between the chaos she caused.. giving no attention to the hurting voices behind her.. she walked having one purpose.. she reached the edge of the barrier and took out a strange object from her pocket. she put it in front of her and the barrier started fading....

Humans, Angels.. huge numbers of the invading army started moving.. in the front was the leader of humans Alyssa Aihara, beside her, was standing with his huge wings.. the king of the Angels Hojo holding a great sword..

"look at this lovely place!" Alyssa said "good job my daughter"... "this substance of yours worked really well Hojo" she moved closer to Mei but Mei didn't move a muscle "A... Alyssa..." Alyssa looked in the direction of the voice and saw Sho sitting on the ground panting and holding his arm "oh hey honey" she looked at him smiling and he remembered this smile.. the same smile she did before attacking him "w.. why ?" Alyssa walked closer and crouched in front of him "why ? I told you I will get my revenge from you and you family one day, didn't I ?" she stood up and walked to Mei "oh my lovely daughter how I missed you" she held her shoulder and turned her towards Sho.. she held her face and leaned closer slowly looking at Sho smiling and started kissing Mei

"disgusting..."