Demon

Mei opened her eyes surprised to see the woman she hated all her life kissing her and remembered her old days as a young innocent child being abused by her own mother.. she broke the kiss immediately and slapped her. "Mei get away now!"

as she heard that she moved aside and Yuzu came flying ready to punch Alyssa but Mei's eyes widened in shock as the most unexpected thing happened.. Alyssa stopped Yuzu with her bare hand..

"heheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Alyssa laughed maniacally covering her face and Mei felt fear of what's before her eyes "you really are weak hehehehe" Alyssa looked at Yuzu and Mei with her red eyes "I will show you how you punch" her hands glowed red and was about to punch Yuzu who was still in shock and didn't know how to react but Mei stepped in front of her ready to take the hit "NO!"

a white glowing sword came flying at Alyssa's hand cutting it off "hands off my daughters!" Ume came as fast as she could stopping Alyssa and pointed her hand at her sword recalling it..

"Hojo, stop this bullshit!" Ume stood in front of Hojo holding her sword with her muscular form and white long hair wearing her armor.

"you know that won't happen" Hojo said looking behind Ume

"you..." Mitsuko was walking towards him angry and panting

Ume stopped her "Grrrrrr... I will kill him!" she tried to push Ume but Ume glared at her "CALM. DOWN"

Mitsuko pulled away still panting but felt a healing aura coming from Ume.

"why are you bringing humans into this conflict ?" Ume said looking back at Hojo... Hojo didn't answer but smirked widely and soon turned to giggling.

"wha-".. "watch out!" Mitsuko barely pulled Ume away from an attack coming from her right.. they looked at Alyssa and their eyes widened.

"humans.... hehehehehe" Alysaa was standing with her left hand pointed at Ume "you don't have.... any idea.. what you are dealing with" she looked at her right hand at it was growing again.. her eyes turned red and along with her, some humans behind her, their eyes and bodies were changing.

"demons!" Ume said ready to fight

"ATTACK!" Hojo gave the order and all the army started moving but met with an ice barrier.

"Mei take Himeko and your father and run!" Ume said and stood in front of the breaking barrier with Yuzu, Shai and Mitsuko.

"b-but..." Mei said looking at Yuzu

"Mei go this is far too dangerous" Yuzu said hugging her then pushed her away "GO!".. Mei nodded with a tear coming from her eye and held Himeko and Sho running towards the house

Ume sent a huge healing wave and all her Angel followers stood up after getting defeated by Mei.. "get ready.. fight!.. fight for lives!.. fight for what you believe!.. fight for what you love!.. fight for what you protect!.. if you win, you live.. if you lose, you die.. if you don't fight, you can't win.. fight!" Ume said and turned around getting ready for the ice to break.. Yuzu gritted her teath and lightning came out of her hand.. dark clouds covered the sky and rain and thunder poured down.. Shai covered her hands and legs with ice and Mitsuko got ready to go on a race with light.
Ume looked at them "preserve your power" she said and looked at the ice again.. as soon as the ice broke down, the enemies rushed to attack "FIGHT!"

they were overwhelmed but stood bravely.. Ume and the others took on the bigger targets while her helpers focused on the smaller groups.. it was an endless battle of blood and destruction.

in the house Mei was looking at her hand thinking deeply.

"Mei.." Mei looked at Sho and Celeste who was tending to his injuries "what's on your mind ?" Mei looked down at his burned hand then turned away not wanting to look at it.