The Final Battle

"Grrrrrrrr I will punch this woman so hard she won't be able to recognize her face anymore.. Mei get away NOW!" Yuzu was just about to go on a rampage but Matsuri got in front of her stopping her. "Matsuri... move aside" Yuzu looked at her with anger in her eyes but Matsuri shook her head and gestured to Yuzu to follow her.

Matsuri held her hand aggressively and led her to Ume's room. she moved the wardrobe that revealed a hidden door behind it.. she opened the door and inside was a black and gold box. it was locked and had Yuzuko's name carved on it.

Yuzu moved closer and felt a wave of energy radiate from the box. she looked closely and saw that there's a ring-like key.. Matsuri pointed at the necklace around Yuzu's neck and gave her a paper then left.

Yuzu opened the letter and read "Yuzu, you will need this. it's the last thing your father left for you" Yuzu teared up ".. papa"
she proceeded to open the box and bright light shone from the inside..

On the battlefield..

"... MMMMM!... *SLAP* GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WHORE!" Mei said and Alyssa laughed

"Now now.. this is not how you talk to your mother"

"Enough! burn this place to the ground and bring her to me!!" Hojo ordered his army but saw a figure coming so he gestured for them to stop.

"Hojo.. stop this nonsense" Ume said as she arrived wearing a white suit of armor and holding a glowing white sword "no one will get anything but blood from this"

"you think you can stop me with words.. all of you will die!"

"and then what! you will become the strongest? what a pity reason to fight!"

"I am the strongest and I will make sure you feel it" his eyes started glowing yellow

"........ I see.. good thing I came prepared for this.. Mei get your father and Himeko to the house" she said as she released a healing wave towards Mitsuko and Shai.. Hojo looked at his daughter with a blank face and looked at Ume again.

Ume raised her sword getting ready and Mei looked at her then at the army in front of her Ume smiled and nodded.. Mei went to Sho and teared up "father.."

"It's ok Mei you weren't yourself" Sho said smiling softly and holding his burned arm

Mei helped him get up "sorry" she said sobbing

they moved to Himeko whom Shai was holding on the ground "I'm... ok don't worry about me" Himeko said groaning from the pain in her back and trying to get up.

"Himeko!" Mei said rushing to her friend and helping her.

"where are you going ?!" they heard Alyssa's voice from behind.

"shut up bitch!" Mei said in anger not looking at her

"well you see my dear daughter.. no one will leave here alive" she said smirking and everyone showed different weapons then Hojo gestured for his army to attack.

"Shai! get behind me.. no one gets past you. and remember! no rules it's kill or get killed. Mitsuko protect them" Ume said blocking the several attacks that came at her "MEI! GET TO THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY"

everyone started fighting.. blades clashed.. blood splattered.. guns shooting.. fire and Ice fighting for dominance.
Ume was using all her strength and Shai was between helping Ume and using her powers to make sure no one gets past her. Mitsuko formed an energy shield protecting Mei and the others to get them in the house.

eventually, Shai started to get tired and focused more on helping Ume fight so some got past them reaching the house but they met the light arrows of Matsuri who was on top of the house shooting anything that gets close.