Redemption

"no.." Mitsuko said groaning from the pain in her head and stomach looking at Mei breaking the barrier "no no no..." she couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing.. her father with thousands ready to crumble the place and she was still in shock from what she got from Mei earlier "this power is incredible" she tried to stand up but failed "come on come on" she tried again and again but her body was in so much pain "come on bitch get up!" she felt a healing aura come at her direction and was finally able to stand up.

she looked around and saw Shai, Himeko and Sho "Shai... Shai come we need to get them to safety" she helped Sho and looked at Ume worried.. Ume looked at her and nodded gesturing her to go.. she tried using her powers but was still struggling.

the sky darkened.. rain and lightning came pouring down as she saw Yuzu coming from the house "Shai get up let's go!"

Shai was holding Himeko crying because Himeko passed out from the pain in her back and the hit on her head when Mei threw her at the tree.. Shai looked at Mitsuko and said with a broken voice "will.. she be o-ok"

"she will die if she stayed here" Sho said with sadness at his daughter's best friend "so be strong for her" Sho felt another hand hold him and saw Mei "father I..I'm-".. "it's ok Mei"

Shai held Himeko and started walking to the house.. Mitsuko got closer to Yuzu and said "be careful"

"teleport them to a safe place and come back"

"Yuzu.."

"go Mei I will come back to you.. I love you" Yuzu said and continued walking to her mother and made two swords appear in her hands.

Mitsuko got to the house and looked back and there they were.. mother and daughter standing bravely side by side ready to take on thousands. She teared up a bit as she saw herself and her sister in them "big sis!" Mitsuko looked behind her and saw her little sister holding her arm smiling at her brightly "come inside big sis let's play" Mitsuko smiled between her tears "Haru-"

"...an"
"...chan"
"Micchan come inside!" Maruta was shaking her as Mitsuko was staring at nothing and wouldn't answer her.
Mitsuko looked at her and looked down again but only found Maruta holding her hand.. she nodded and entered the house.

"Himeko!" Celeste ran to her unconscious daughter and Shai was holding her crying "I.. I'm sorry... couldn't.. help her" Celeste felt her heart drop and slowly grabbed her daughter's palm checking her heartbeat. she felt at ease a little when she felt her heart beating.

"where... where... where are they!" Mitsuko was looking for teleportation orbs but couldn't find them. suddenly they heard thunder, screams, fighting, gunshots, rumble and fires "Micchan just go!"

"no, you're not safe here!" Mitsuko continued to search but anxiety got her and she started to throw things around.

"MITSUKO JUST GO!" Mitsuko got startled as it's the first time she heard Maruta call her by her name.. Maruta hugged her from behind "just go.. they need you to fight"

Mitsuko turned around and cupped Maruta's face then kissed her.. she broke the kiss and looked into her eyes "I will come back.. I promise" she closed her eyes and leaned her head to hers.. she walked to the door "Shai stay here"

"wha- STAY HERE"
"I can't leave you three fighting alone!"
"and I can't leave them unprotected"
Matsuri got pissed off at them and hit their head.. she pushed them both outside and looked at Mitsuko then nodded. they looked at each other then unfolded their wings and marched into war.

thunder fighting the wind, light fighting darkness, time fighting fate, ice fighting fire, mother protecting her daughter, daughter taking her sister's revenge, cousins standing side by side, love and hope against greed and hate, fighting for loved ones or fighting for ultimate power.. after waves and waves of unlimited enemies, the battle continued for what seemed like a lifetime. one side lost hundreds but thousands were left to fight, the other started to get worn out.