Chapter 22

A month. It had been a month since Louis showed up to Harry's, since they broke up and since Louis was arrested twice.

Thanks to his dads status Louis was out of the ankle monitor after two weeks and was completely clear from the police, even convincing his parents he could go back to living on his own.

He still missed Harry, he was going to get him back. He was finally going back to work tonight and he knew Harry was going to be there.

He was so excited to see Harry he showed up an hour earlier than he was suppose to.

He was okay.

Harry laughs loudly with Calvin as they walk together into work.

"How's your sister doing with the pregnancy? How's your niece?" Harry smiles and Calvin instantly does as well.

"She's doing great, both of them it's getting closer and closer and I can't wait to meet my little Rose"

They both put in their numbers and walk to the kitchen talking to the morning cooks about the day so far.

"He's back" one of the morning cooks whisper.

"Who?" Calvin raises and eyebrow and Harry feels his heart drop.

"Louis.." Harry trails off before walking away and to the back, cringing as he passes the break room, blood still stained the floor.

He didn't even have to knock on the office door and Louis was swinging it open.

"Hi" Louis smiles.

"You're back.. I thought you were in jail"

"Why would I be in jail, Rob is still alive yeah?"

"He's in a wheelchair and is half blind but alive" Harry rolls his eyes "why Louis?"

"Come here" Louis sighs gently tugging Harry into the office "I wish I could give you a reason but I don't have one, I just get angry sometimes and I don't want anyone to hurt your feelings"

"That's no reason to send someone to the hospital and cost them their life!" Harry snaps with a disgusted look.

"We'll he's not dead so" Louis shrugs, not seeing the big deal. The sick truth is, he really didn't see the big deal.

"You were laughing, you kept laughing even when they took you away" Harry's voice cracks at the end "it wasn't you Lou"

"Please don't cry, please don't. I'm so so sorry, I'll change. I'll do better" Louis wraps his arm around Harry holding him close.

"What if you get angry with me one day?"

"I would never hurt you Harry, you could never make me angry. Rob has always picked on you and I was over it, it just got to me" Louis sighs, squeezing him gently.

"My mum doesn't want me around you anymore" Harry sighs pulling away.

"It's been a month" Louis frowns as he pulls away.

Nobody was going to tell Louis he couldn't have his boy. No one.

"I like you, I really do Louis" Harry sighs, not wanting to cut Louis off completely but also not wanting to upset his mother.

"Let me talk to her"

"What?" Harry was stunned, he wasn't even sure if his mum would be willing to speak with Louis.

"Let me speak to your mum tonight, after you get off. I'll take you home"

"You can follow, I drove. I'll text my mum and ask but no promises. She's really protective" Harry sucks in a sharp breath pulling out his phone and sending his mum a quick message before his name was being called.