Chapter 24

*TW*

*slight talk about su*cide in the beginning of this chapter*
*d.rug use*

He watches Harrys face as he takes in the words, Louis feeling relief rush through his body when Harry seems to believe it.

"Why is she the one so upset when it was her son that was the piece of s.hit" Harry rolls his eyes.

"Well, my ex committed su*cide" Louis says biting his lip attempting to show emotions on the situation, that's what his parents tell him anyway.

"Oh my god" Harry gasps taking a slight step back.

"I'm so sorry,Lou"

"We were broken up" Louis brushes it off but Harry saw something, saw something in Louis' eyes that was telling him that this situation hurt him a lot more than he was showing.

"It's still very traumatic"

"Been a few years, I'm fine. And so will my exs mum be" the fact Louis only referred to his ex as that just proved to Harry this was much deeper.

"It's late, you should go to sleep" Louis walks his boyfriend to the bed pulling the blankets back for him.

"And you should probably leave before mum wakes up and kills us both" Harry teased kissing his boyfriend.

"As soon as that pretty little head is asleep I will leave" Louis wasn't planing on leaving at all, just hiding from Anne.

**

"So how are you and Harry?" Zayn asks as he blows out the smoke from the joint resting between his fingers.

"Good. I saw Sherri a few weeks ago" Louis scoffs, snatching the joint and taking several puffs, coughing as he handed it back to Zayn.

"For real?" Zayn choked on his own hit, turning to look at his best friend.

"I wish I wasn't. We went to get sushi and I guess she saw me walk in"

"Did she say anything?" Zayn sits up a little straighter watching the familiar cars drive by. Smoking outside is always the best.

"No. Harry questioned but I played it off" Lou shrugs before grabbing the b.ong and packing the empty bowl.

Zayn could tell Louis was still not fully over the situation with his ex, no matter how much he tries. He changed him.

"Maybe you should tell him the truth" Zayn taps the glass b.ong before grabbing it from Louis who was purposely ignoring him.

"I might see if Harry wants to come smoke" Louis tries changing the subject.

"Lou" The stoned boy scoffs "don't pull that sh.it again"

"What sh.it, Zayn?" The older boy jerks his bong back, continuing to take so many hits back to back, Zayn was waiting for him to pass out. It wouldn't be the first.

"Shutting down. You've did this ever since-"

"Okay okay I get it. I don't want to hear it" Louis raises his hand up to Zayn face before pinching his nose "now hush"