Chapter 11

"Do they do this often?" Harry mumbles to Niall. Both boys were currently sitting on one of the kitchen counters while Louis and Zayn attempted to make pizza.

"Surprisingly yes, they always try to see who can win first even though they only have one oven" Niall shrugs and picks at his fingernails, he soon jumps down and walks over to Zayn, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind. Harry smiles shyly and looks down at his lap picking at the thread on his shorts.

Louis notices the change in his mood and quickly walked over.

"Hey there" Louis nudges his nose against Harry's cheek.

"Hi" Harry smiles looking up at Louis his eyes glancing over at Niall and Zayn.

"They're cute, yeah?" Louis looks back before putting all his attention back on Harry who gave a weak smile and nod. "Buuuut, I think we're just a bit cuter, we've got you after all" Harry laughs softly and presses his burning face in Louis' chest. Louis laughs proudly, rubbing Harry's back.

"We aren't even 'we' yet" Harry sits back up, giggling at Louis' confused face "I meant like were not..technically together"

"Do you wanna be?" Louis asks casually, Harry's was his if Louis asked him or not but for Harry's sake Louis will ask.

"W-what? Like be b-boyfriends?" Harry choked on the words a little surprised someone like Louis would want Harry.

"Yes, Haz. I want you to my boyfriend" Louis grabs a hold of Harry's hands kissing his knuckles. "What'd ya say?"

"Well duh, yes!" Harry squeaks, rapidly pulling his hands from Louis' only to wrap them around his neck. Louis kisses Harry's cheek, going to lift him off the counter but stopping when Harry gasped.

"We can't. We're coworkers" Harry looks down, frowning.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that, okay?" Louis cups Harry's face, kissing him softly.

"I'm gonna get so much shit for this" Harry groans and jumps off the counter "I've talked so much shit about you to Calvin and now we're together" Harry shook his head before laughing softly.

"Talked shit? Harsh" Louis steps back to allow his boyfriend to hop down.

Harry shrugged "thought you were a stuck up rich boy who just slept around"

"You're not completely wrong" Zayn interrupts with a laugh starring at a glaring Louis.

"Gee, thanks man" Louis pulls Harry against him kissing the soft curls.

"No, I was wrong. He's so sweet, not stuck up" Harry smiles up at Louis and soon goes to his tiptoes to kiss him.

"Yeah. I'm sweet" Louis looks over at Zayn with a playful smirk. Zayn just rolls his eyes before leading Niall back to the living room.

"Guess since we're together now, our first date must be tonight?" Louis smiles down at Harry, pushing some of his curls out of his face.

"No, I'm not ready for an actual date. I'd like to look nicer" Harry whines looking down at his outfit, Louis rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"You look perfect, shush it"

~

"Stop it!" Harry attempts to say seriously but his whisper was cut off with a giggle when Louis proceeds to throw more popcorn at his hair.

"It's funny" Louis shrugs and finally settles back against the couch.

After Zayn and Niall left, Harry insisted they watch the notebook, of course Louis agreed. Not his type of movie but anything for his baby. Louis messed with Harry in little ways throughout the entire film, he had to keep himself entertained.

"Are you not enjoying this?" Harry pouts and scoots closer to Louis, placing his hand on the elders thigh.

"No, baby. Of course I'm enjoying this, I love spending time with you" Louis sits aside the bowl of popcorn, tugging Harry onto his lap "no matter what it is, I'm happy wherever you are" Harry giggles at the sap talk, pressing a finger to Louis' lips.

"So romantic. We've only known each other for a few weeks-"

"Correction. We've known each other for as long as you've worked at my dads place so a year or so?" Louis has been in love with Harry for so long, he fell only a few weeks after Harry had started.

"Are you trying to tell me you've liked me since you met me?" Harry raises an eyebrow, a little more than shocked when Louis nods. "Well then how come you never made a-"

"You didn't like me, I don't even know how I managed to have you liking me now" Louis bites back his smirk. His plan was going great.

"Guess you're just that good huh?" Harry giggles and kisses Louis' nose. Louis cups Harry's chin and pulls their lips together, needing to taste his baby again.

Harry's small hands rest on Louis' chest while he keeps the kiss soft but gently lays Harry back on the couch, hovering over him. Harry chases Louis' lips once the elder ones pulls away, smiling down at the 19-year-old.

"You're so perfect" Louis sighs before giving into Harry's request and kissing him once again. Harry relaxes back on the couch when Louis' soft lips start to kiss along his jaw, no teeth or roughness, just Louis admiring what was his.

"My beautiful boy" Louis mummers with a wide smile. He would normally do this while Harry was asleep but this was okay too.

"Oh hush" Harry giggles pushing Louis' face away "now kiss me"

Louis deepens their kiss, tongues tangling together, fighting for dominance but of course Louis won.

"Lou" Harry breathes, dragging his hands down to grasp Louis' hair pulling softly. Louis hums in response, carefully tracing Harry's sides before cupping his thighs, allowing their hips to press together. Harry gasps, his face turning a bright red.

"Wow. Someone seems to be having fun" A voice soon interrupts the two boys. Louis groans before sitting up to find a smug looking Zayn and an embarrassed Niall.

"Fuck off" Louis rolls his eyes and sits up, pulling Harry along.

"Great way to be welcomed home" Zayn scoffs and leads Niall upstairs.

"It's okay, Lou. I've gotta get home anyway" Harry shrugs and stands up.

The drive home was short, too short for Louis' liking but he tucked Harry in with him actually knowing this time. It was difficult to leave but he was exhausted and also was off work tomorrow but Harry wasn't so he's gotta find a way in the restaurant where nobody will see him.

Finally getting home Louis grabbed a towel and made his way to the bathroom. However, he stops in his tracks when something on his reflection caught the corner of his eye.

"That little shit" Louis scoffs with a laugh before shaking his head.

The flowers were still in his hair.

Any predictions for where this is going?