Chapter 10

"So how was your day?" Louis shoves his hands in his pockets, following Harry to his car.

"Well you would know if you weren't hiding and smoking w.eed" Harry teases leaning up against his car after tossing his things inside.

"Can you blame me?" Louis shrugs stepping a bit closer to Harry.

"Eh not really but what's the deal with Rob? Why does he seem so scared of you?" Harry raises an eyebrow, Louis shrugs as if he didn't literally threaten his life.

"I'm his bosses son, probably afraid I'll run off to my dad. I don't even live there anymore" Louis laughs.

"You don't live with your parents?"

"Nope. I live with my best friend, that party you went to, that's where I live. My parents own the actual house but agreed to let us live there for free as long as we both have jobs"

"Where does Zayn work?" Harry tilts his head.

"Tattoo shop" Harry nods his attention going back towards the restaurant when Calvin and Rob walk out.

Rob sends Harry a quick glare before rushing off to his car, Calvin didn't notice a thing and simply waved a goodbye to Harry before leaving.

"I don't think Rob likes me and I don't know why" Harry pouts, Louis whips around to see Rob driving off already.

"What did he do?"

"Gave me a dirty look" Harry rolls his eyes, Louis balls up his fists, taking a few deep breaths.

"I'm okay, yeah? I'm not worried about him" Harry gives a small smile moving to his tip toes to kiss Louis' cheek. Louis sighs a relaxes a bit before looking back down at Harry.

"Tomorrow's Friday, come over?" Louis grabs Harry's hands beginning to swing them back and forth.

"I think Niall was actually hanging out with Zayn anyway, I'll just catch a ride with him" Harry shrugs Louis smiles and opens his car door.

"It's getting late" Louis lets go of Harry's hands, kissing his forehead.

"Sir, yes, sir" Harry laughs and climbs into his car. With a small wave to his coworker Harry pulls out of the barely lit parking lot.

"Now now, lets go give Rob a visit.."

~
Harry sighed as he looked at his basic outfit in the mirror, ripped jean shorts,a matching blue tee and a white pair of vans. Basic as hell.

"Guess it'll do" he shrugs and sprays some perfume to his wrists and neck, applying the same smelling lotion to his hairless legs. The boy had such an obsession with smelling nice.

He lets out a quiet squeal when he hears a knock at the front door, grabbing his phone and keys he quickly rushes downstairs, stumbling a little bit before he swung the door open, Louis standing there with he arms crossed over his chest.

"Hi" Harry grins giving Louis no time to speak before he was pushing them outside. "I really appreciate you picking me up, I didn't even realize Niall went over without me"

"No problem" Louis licks his lips and shamelessly drags his eyes all over Harry's body. Such a perfect petite one he had, Louis sometimes couldn't believe Harry was all his.

After a short drive to Zayn and Louis' house, all four boys were pilled up in the large living room, junk food, pizza and candy surrounding them in the floor.

"Look what I found" Niall walks out of the living room holding a small bouquet of flowers, different kinds.

"Ah, yeah. Lots left it over here, just toss it" Louis waves off the blonde boy who simply shrugs, keeping the plant in his hands before sitting down next to Zayn.

"Who is lots?" Harry turns to Louis.

"My sister, I don't see her much. She's away at uni" Louis shrugs smirking when he noticed Niall filling Zayns hair with flowers. Harry jumped up and made his way out of the living room for a drink.

"Someone is whipped" Louis fake whispers, allowing both Niall and Zayn to hear.

"Oh please. If anyone is whipped it's you-" Zayn goes silent when Harry appears once again, a water bottle in his small hand.

"Oh Harry, look!" Niall squeals motioning to Zayns covered hair. Harry gasps and smiles before looking between the flowers and Louis.

"May I?" Harry points to the flower pot, Niall shrugs and hands it off. Harry giggles and prances over to Louis, plopping down on his lap.

"No no no no" Louis shakes his head as soon as he realizes what Harry's intentions were. Zayn was smirking at the two, before fake pouting.

"Oh come on, Lou" Louis sends Zayn a glare before looking back at Harry who was pouting and giving puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" Louis sighs and leans forward kissing Harry's forehead. Harry squeals and pushes Louis to rest against the back of the couch before plucking a flower and carefully pushing it into Louis' brown locks. Louis holds Harry's thighs gently, making sure he wouldn't slide off his lap.

"Perfect!" Harry grins sitting the rest of the flower to the side looking over his masterpiece. Louis sighs and closes his eyes, hoping Harry would finish and he could finally pull them off.

"Think we both did a good job, what do you say Niall?" Louis peaks open one eye to see Harry looking back at Niall who nodding and smiling.

"Okay okay, had your fun-"

"No no no" Harry huffs pulling Louis' hands from his head, while shaking his own "it's so pretty!"

"I know, love but I can't wear them forever, can I?" Harry whines and rest his cheek on Louis' shoulder releasing his hands.

"Just until we leave then?" Louis rolls his eyes at Zayns smirk before nodding softly. Harry shoots up with a happy squeal and jumps forward wrapping his arms around Louis' neck. Louis locks his arms around Harry's tiny waist holding their bodies together tightly.

"My boy" Louis mumbles quietly, Harry barely heard it but didn't bother to question Louis. Louis looks back over to Zayn when the two pull away, Zayn taps Niall's then who then jumps up and drags Harry off somewhere.

"Zayn, dont" Louis snaps shaking his head.

"Whipped. You're so whipped for that boy, Louis"

Im so sorry this update took forever, maybe a double for the wait. But a cute chapter (: