Chapter 17

"Mum I'm going to the mall with Lou for a bit!" Harry calls out before making his way out the front door, not bothering to wait for his mother's response. He was too excited to see his Louis.

Harry squeals when he sees Louis outside leaning against his car, a smile gracing his gorgeous face. He rushes over, jumping into Louis' arms who gladly picks him up.

"Hi baby" Louis laughed softly, allowing Harry back on his feet.

"I missed you so much! I feel like I haven't seen you since that day you worked the morning shift and that was a week ago!" Harry exclaims, blushing a bit when he realized he rambled again.

"I missed you too angel" Louis steps aside as he opens the car door for Harry, waiting for him to climb in.

"Such a gentleman" Harry giggles and pecks Louis' lips before getting in.

The drive to the mall was short and uneventful, Louis' hand resting possessively on Harry's thigh the entire drive.

The boys lock hands as they walk into the mall, the hot sun was beating down on them so hard Harry felt like he was about to break a sweat on the short walk in the parking lot.

"It's way too hot" Harry sighs in relief when they enter the air conditioned building, moving his dark sunglasses to rest on his head.

Louis nods in agreement, keeping a firm grip on Harry's hand while they make their way through the busy crowd, Harry stops and gasps when they approach Victoria secret.

"You wanna go in there?" Louis chuckles at his excitement.

Harry's face falls before shaking his head and tugging Louis along.

"Woah woah, don't you wanna go in?" Louis stood him, pulling him to the side out of the walk way.

"I can't right now, there's bills coming up I have to help with, I can't afford it" Harry frowns glancing back at the store.

"Nonsense! I'll pay. Come on" Harry didn't even have time to argue before he was being dragged into the pink themed store.

"Louis I can-"

"I wasn't asking permission. I have more money than I'll ever spend so pick out whatever you want" Louis smiles, The look on Harry's face showed he was clearly in debate with himself before he sighed and nodded.

"Thank you" he moves to his tip toes to kiss Louis' lips.

~

"Can't I see at least one?" Louis groans sitting back in the velvet chair in front of Harry's dressing room.

The two have already been in Victoria Secret for an hour, Harry was having the time of his life and Louis was only pretending to enjoy it for Harry's sake. Although, he didn't mind watching Harry pick out an outfit, if only he could see him try them all on.

"I'm paying. I should at least get a preview" Louis pouts and pulls out his phone, scrolling through social media.

"Fine. You're right, I'll show you but" Harry clears his throat "you can't touch" Harry adjust the dark red lace lingerie set, the stockings attached to the panties with thin strings. The panties were gorgeous, the back even formed an open heart over the bum, showing off Harry's pale little bum.

"No fair" Louis huffs but nonetheless puts his phone away turning his attention towards the pink curtain hiding his boyfriend.

The curtain is soon pushed back and there stood a shy Harry, somewhat curling into himself to hide his body.

"Baby" Louis gasps jumping to his feet "you're definitely getting this, oh my god" Louis grasps Harry's waist, pulling their bodies together.

"Hey, I said no touching" Harry pouts but leans into Louis.

"Sorry, love, cant help it" Louis shrugs mindlessly, pushing Harry back into the small dressing room, shutting the curtain behind them.

"What are y-" Harry's cut off when his lips are met with Louis' in a rough kiss.

"You look so good, my love" Louis grabs the back of Harry's thighs lifting him up and pressing him against the wall.

"Not here" Harry shakes his head squirming from Louis' hold and grabbing his shirt to hold it in front of him.

"Out mister" Harry gently pushing Louis out who stumbles but eventually goes.

"You're lucky you're cute" Louis huffs and it was true, if it would have been anyone else besides Harry, Louis would've most likely lost his mind.

After Harry changes and they pay, they continue to walk around the mall, stopping at a few shops for each of them.

"Buy you something too, Lou. I saw you looking at that grey sweatshirt when we walked in" Harry says softly to his boyfriend who was skimming through shirts in Adidas.

"Baby, I'm still looking" Louis laughs, shaking his head slightly.

"Fine. I'll get it myself, watch our bags" Harry nods, sitting their few shopping bags at Louis' feet before navigating his way to the front of the store where the sweatshirt was still hanging.

"Gotcha" Harry smiles after he manages to get the shirt down from one of the higher racks, it was even in Louis' size.

"Harry?" The small boy whips around at the mention of his name, stumbling a bit in shock at who he sees.

"Nick?" Harry gasps, a small smile breaking out on his lips.

"Yeah, it's me" Nick let's out a breathy laugh, walking over to Harry "how you been?"

"Good, good. What about you?" Harry clutches Louis' soon to be owned sweatshirt in his hands, nervously bouncing on the hills of his feet.

"Same, really good actually. Hey Uh, have you changed your number? I sent you a message awhile back and wasn't sure if you got it" Nick smiles placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I don't think I d-did, I got a new phone so your number wasn't saved" Harry shrugs.

"Ah, I see. Where's your phone?" Nicks hums. Harry was about to answer but he soon felt a hand sliding from his shoulders down to his back, his phone soon being pulled from his back pocket.

"Nick" Harry squeaks.

Louis was on the other end of the store but very faintly heard Harry. He turns around to look for Harry's curls but his baby was so short theres no way he'd find him this way.

Louis completely discards the shopping bags and makes his way over to where Harry should be.

Louis stopped in his tracks when his eyes landing on another man way too close to Harry for Louis' liking. Harry seemed to be backing up each time Nick took a step.

Louis takes in a deep breath before walking over standing behind Harry just as the boy steps back, Harry gasps and turns to face Louis who has a smirk on his face.

"Problem here?"

//Please check out the updated warning at the beginning of this story! X