Chapter 25

So sorry for the disappearance! I've had so much stuff going on these past few months including moving. I'm finally stable, still settling into my new place but I'm finally back writing! If anyone is still here thank you for your patience during these past few months. I love you all and new chapters are coming! 

**RECAP**

"Finally convinced Anne to let us hang out?" Louis raises an eye following Zayn and Niall in the house.

"Ehh sorta. She trust me enough to come over don't she?" Harry sits on the couch end Louis joining his other side. The two were so invested with each other they didn't even notice Niall taking a hit from the previously lit joint, hard coughing erupting shortly after.

Harry just thought the smell was from Louis who was very visibly high.

Harry gasps with wide eyes once he realizes what his friend just did.

"Niall! What the f.uck. You've never smoked before!" Harry exclaims and rips the joint from a laughing Zayns hand smashing it under his foot into the hardwood floor.

"Yo bro, what the f.uck" Zayn snaps standing up. Harry couldn't even look him in the eyes before Louis was between the two.

"It was practically a roach. Chill out" Louis gently pushes Zayn to sit back down by his shoulders.

"Sorry" Zayn nods at Harry agreeing with Louis "but I still would've liked to finish it"

"We got plenty more,brother. Don't worry" Louis grins sitting back down about to roll another.

Niall was already so high from that one simple hit, he had no clue what just happened.

"You good baby?" Zayn turns to Niall who was staring at his phone and just starts giggling. Zayn smiles and nods. "Yeah. You alright"

"Wanna try, babe?" Louis holds the newly rolled joint up to Harry.

"Is it safe?" Harry bites his lip glancing between Niall and the d.rug. Niall looked happy.

"If it wasn't I wouldn't offer" Louis sparks the joint inhaling deeply before blowing it to the side.

"It smells bad" Harry gags.

"Only until you try it" Louis laughs passing it to Zayn who holds in the smoke, pulling his boyfriend in for a kiss, blowing the smoke directly in Niall's mouth. Niall get slightly choked up but manages to inhale and blow the smoke back with coughing up a lung.

"Can you do that?" Harry nods towards the other couple. Louis bites his lip and nods, pulling Harry to sit on his knee.

Grabbing the joint from Zayn, Louis inhales a small amount before pulling Harry in and blowing the smoke into his mouth. Harry surprised himself when he inhaled the whole hit before blowing it out with a few coughs.

"S.hit" Harry coughs, covering his mouth.

After catching his breath he finally lifts up his head and he didn't even know how to describe the feeling. His eyes were heavy, his head was slightly spinning and his entire body was tingling. He felt amazing.

"I understand why you get high" Harry laughs before grabbing Louis wrists and bring the joint between his fingers and taking two more small hits.

"I'm glad. But it's still your first time" Louis laughs taking his own hits before passing the dying joint to Zayn.

"The b.itch is burnt out. I'm rolling a blunt" Zayn scoffs tossing what's left over into an ashtray.

"But it's fun" Harry smiles starting to sway back and forth slowly. Louis does his best to hold back his laughs at his boyfriend. He fails.