Moonlight

Staggering towards Loki's room, trying to stifle schoolgirl giggles, you pushed the door open before dragging him inside. With your back against the wall, you pulled him into a rough kiss. His tongue hungrily pushed past yours as you leaned into him. His hand gripped the back of your head as if to stop you escaping this viva voce attack. Reaching upwards, you pulled him further downwards into the kiss.

"Get on the bed" he ordered hoarsely as he pulled away from the kiss.

Excited, you did as ordered and strode towards the bed, laying with your legs open as you smirked at Loki who was now facing you with a stoic expression. The moonlight paired with the small amount of light peaking in through the hallway were the only things illuminating the room. With every slow, calculated step that Loki took towards you, the wetter you grew, anticipating his touch. Standing at the end of the bed, his stoic expression changed into an almost smug one when his eyes left yours and travelled down your body.

"Like what you see?" You smiled.

"More than you know." He answered, kneeling on the bed. Looking up at him, you watched as he freed himself before laying on top of you. Desperate to feel him inside of you, you wrapped your legs around him as he kissed your neck. You could feel his hardened member hitting your inner thigh as he peppered kisses along your jaw. "Enough" you whispered in his ear causing him to stop.

"Enough?" He repeated, pulling backwards and faking offence before he near tore your underwear off before entering you, leaving you gasping as he filled you. You were left swimming in elation as Loki thrusted mercilessly in and out of you as if he was driving years of pent up sexual aggression straight into you. Whimpers of his name left your lips as you clawed at his back. Unwrapping your legs from around him, you tried to push Loki onto the bed to switch positions.

"Have I done something?" He questioned frantically, opening his eyes and looking down at you.

"I know what you want" you grinned "lay down." Confused, turned on and definitely feeling submissive, Loki obliged. Pulling out, he laid on his back on the bed whilst you moved on top of him. Grinding over his shaft, you lowered yourself to his ear. "You like this don't you" you said coyly, watching his eyes close. His hands found your hips as his cock nudged at your entrance whilst you glided over him. You could feel him twitching underneath you, eager to get inside.

"P-please" he almost begged, picking up one of your hands and fastening it around his throat. Your smile only grew as you gave it a light squeeze and his hips jutted upwards in response. Yearning release, your control was short lived once Loki guided himself to your entrance and delved into you again. His grip grew harsher as he fucked you again. The sound of your screaming followed by Loki's guttural moans once again filled the empty space of the room as you both chased your orgasms.

"I'm so close" you cried feeling yourself nearing oblivion. Hearing your declaration, Loki's movements became even deeper as he held you down against him. You felt when his movements became less about your pleasure and more about his own release. Opening your eyes, you looked at him, waiting for him to cum. Bouncing, you prompted Loki's orgasm.

"I love that face" you smiled.

"I love you" he replied breathlessly.

Rolling off of him, you felt the mixture of both of your excretions trickling down your leg. You knew you had to get up but the comfort of Loki's arms, his bed and the remanence of the alcohol you consumed tonight lulled you to sleep.