The sobering sunlight

"Ohmygosh" you sighed, squinting your eyes open as the blinding sunlight tore through the room coating you and Lokis naked bodies in a luminous, warm yellow glow. Your bare legs were tangled with Lokis who's head was buried in your chest. The ache between your thighs would have almost been unbearable if not for the harrowing headache that accompanied a night of alcohol. You slowly pulled away from Loki, trying to stand up so you could use the bathroom feeling the reminisce of last nights sex dripping down your legs. You put a hand on your forehead before walking towards Lokis en-suite.

Once inside, you collapsed onto the toilet, a content sigh slipping past your lips as you opened your bladder. Once you had finished, you flushed the toilet before washing your hands, not daring to face yourself in the mirror. Exiting the bathroom, you were greeted by Loki laying on his back, arms folded with his hands behind his head as he grinned at you.

"Good morning, someone looks sated" he said, wriggling his eyebrows as his eyes skimmed over your unclad body.

"Loki, I feel like death warmed up." You deadpanned, stepping towards the bed, peeling the covers back as Loki moved out of the way, inviting you in.

"Don't worry my love, I'll take care of you" he smiled, nuzzling into the back of your neck as he as he snuggled you from behind.

"I need to be put down" you laughed "just shoot me Loki, take me to the Forrest and shoot me."

"Go back to sleep, you'll feel better soon my love." He assured, kissing the nape of your neck and squeezing you tighter with the arms that were around you.

"How are you so fine?" You questioned "you were as pissed as me last night."

"The fact that I am a god, or have you forgotten? Perhaps you need reminding." He spoke teasingly, pressing his hips into you causing you to let out a small gasp.

"Nope, I remember." You spoke lazily as you closed your eyes.

"We'll face the world later. For now, we nap." He ordered with one more quick kiss on your neck.

You both fell back asleep, not wanting to deal with the day ahead until you heard knocking on the door.

"Go away" Loki mumbled.

"Go away? I'm coming in" Tony announced, pushing open the door as you fell from your slumber, quickly pulling the covers tightly around you.

"Tony?" You gasped before sighting the pyjama bottoms in his hand that you had discarded last night. "I can explain."

"You will explain missy. Please tell me how we were banned from our limousine company which I've had to BUY so we can continue using them."

"I-it-Tony" you stuttered awkwardly.

"They were having sex in it, Y/n also flashed her boobs last night so there's that" Scott cut in, taking a bite out of the bread roll he had in his hand "Hey Loki" he waved.

"It wasn't like that" you tried to explain.

"You WHAT?" Tony exclaimed.

"Loki couldn't stop whining about how much he wanted y/n last night" Noah added, laughing as he joined the conversation.

"Must you all crowd around me whilst I'm naked in bed with my boyfriend?" You huffed.

"Y/N, I've made you breakfast" Yelena smiled, stepping inside and placing a tray of food on the table as she cut her eye at Loki before standing at the door, pushing everyone away "when y/n is ready, she will speak to you all." She told them before glancing at you with a smile and leaving, closing the door behind her.

"What was that about?" Loki questioned.

"I think I kissed Yelena last night." You answered, picking up the bottle of water on the tray and drinking it.

"You kissed the little widow? Was that before or after we made sweet sweet love?" Loki teased, fingers tracing over your thigh causing you to put the bottle down before you choked on it.

"Before and it meant nothing, I was simply demonstrating my skills" you assured.

"Your sinful mouth is truly skilful" Loki grinned, placing a kiss on your lips.

"Not like that Loki" you giggled "I read her desires."

"I hope they didn't exceed a quick kiss" he spoke against your lips before kissing you again. You kissed him back before pulling away.

"Time to get ready to collect our daughter. She's with Pepper." You announced, standing up and making your way to Lokis wardrobe, removing and covering yourself with his dressing gown.

"Care to join me in the shower?" Loki suggested.

"I'm going to shower and then we can collect our daughter. I'm never having sex again." You opined, speaking over your shoulder as you exited.

"With anyone other than me." Loki laughed.

You laughed to yourself too as your hand made contact with your door. Turning the doorknob, you pushed it open before your eyes widened seeing Sophia on top of Noah as they both moaned.

"Ohgosh in my bed? Come on guys" you whined, covering your eyes before closing your door, walking back into Lokis room and huffing when you saw him covered up to his waist with the duvet as he bit his lip moving his hand underneath. "Lokiii, you too?" You griped as Loki blanched, quickly pausing his movements as he looked at you.

"I do apologise but you were literally laying naked in my bed moments ago." He tried to explain before you put your hand up, silencing him as you walked towards his bathroom, letting the dressing gown fall once you were halfway there.

"Enjoy the view." You murmured "continue. I'll shower and get our child."

Once inside the bathroom, you quickly showered, washing your hair too after brushing your teeth. Exiting, you saw Loki sleeping in his bed, clearly quenched. You made your way towards his draws, taking out a pair of his boxers before heading towards his wardrobe and grabbing a T-shirt as well as a pair of his joggers. After drying, you put them on, kissing Lokis forehead before you left the room.

In the hallway, you saw Sophia standing sheepishly as she looked at you. You raised your eyebrows at her before smiling.

"I'm going to burn my bed." You averred.

"Sorry" she laughed.

"Are those my clothes?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded.

"Nice."

You let her return back to your room as you made your way towards Tony and Peppers floor, trying to dodge everyone. Once you arrived, you knocked on the open door of Peppers room where Seven was trying on all her jewellery with Izzy.

"Morning gorgeous girls." You smiled, making your way towards her. "Thanks Pep."

"Anytime hunny." She winked "They've been watered and fed."

"Perfectttt" you sang "how about we go and get you some actual clothes eh, get you out of your pjs?" You said to Seven, picking her up and holding her on your hip.

"Hi mummy." She waved, kissing your cheek.

"Aww my sweet darling. I've missed youuu."

"I missed you tooo."

A/N: IVE MISSED THIS SOO MUCH I HAVE TO CONTINUE!!! Hope you enjoy! 😘😘