Limouisine

Whilst y/n and the girls were doing whatever it was that they were doing in the comfort of the compound, Loki was looking at his phone wondering whether he should call her. He, along with the other men had been drinking but he, unlike the other men, refused to engage in the activities this particular 'club' had to offer.

"No, it's not that type of hammer." Thor explained to one of the girls who had decided to sit next to him and Loki.

"I want y/n." Loki whined.

"Who knew Loki was an emotional drunk" Stephen laughed.

"It varies, sometimes he tries to conquer other realms, sometimes he's like this." Thor commented.

Loki was about to reply until he heard his phone ringing. Quickly answering it, he put it to his ear.

"Loki"

"Y/n"

"Loki, where are you?"

"Still at this club, I don't like it here I want you"

"Shhh I want you too just wait there"

"Wait here?"

"Stay there Loki, I'll find you. The fairies and the wind will guide me to you." You assured before hanging up the phone. Putting on sliders, you snuck away from the group and headed towards the limousine you were yet to tell them about. Walking towards it, you were met by a chauffeur who exited the limo and held a tray of glasses of champagne.

"Hi driver man" you waved "oooh is that champagne, don't mind if I do" you muttered as you picked up two glasses and drank them "can you take me to Loki please?"

"Who's Loki?" The man replied confused before setting the tray down into the limousine as he held the door open for you.

"Ummm he's tall, dark hair, really sexy." You listed as you fell into the limo. The door closed and you held the tray in your lap ensuring that you drank everything so that it wouldn't spill on the journey.

"Where would you like me to take you?" You heard coming from the speaker.

"Loki's in a club" you began to explain before you heard the window knocking — someone knocking the window. Rolling it down, you gasped. "Oh my gosh it's Loki look, he must have teleported out there" opening the door, you pulled him inside. Falling in, Loki caught himself before grabbing your face and kissing you deeply. "Oh— hey — Loki" you said between kisses. "Driver man, can you take us around the city please?" You asked, speaking into what looked like a microphone attached to the inside roof. You felt the car begin to move and you and Loki resumed your kissing.

His tongue was harshly pushing against yours as you both moaned into the kiss as Loki began pulling your Pyjama bottoms down. Pulling away from the kiss, Loki positioned you so that you were on your knees in front of him, head towards the window with him behind you. You felt him pulling your underwear to the side before he thrusted into you. Your cheek hit the cold glass as he ruthlessly pounded you into it, leaving you a screeching mess.

"Harder!" You demanded as Loki began delving deeper into you, grunts and groans escaping him. Feeling his movements become more desperate, you tried to get him to stop. "Wait wait, I want to see your face" you urged. Quickly helping you turn around, Loki sat in the seat as you sat on his lap. Wrapping his arms around you, he guided your movements as you bounced on top of him. Staring at him, you smiled when you saw him baring his teeth, squinting his eyes and furrowing his brows. "There it is" you cheered "oh I love you." You smiled before kissing him again, feeling him still inside you.

You and Loki caught your breaths back as he retreated, sitting you down next to him.

"Driver man" you shouted.

"He can't hear you, you muted us." Loki spoke.

"Oh" you said before pressing some buttons hoping that one of them was unmute.

"Driver man" you said again as Loki began kissing your neck "Loki stop kissing me. Driver man. Loki stop." Muting it again you stood up in front of Loki, gripping the pole that was in the middle of the limo. "You naughty trickster" you teased before swinging around the pole.

"You are unbelievably sexy" Loki grinned.

"Aww babe, you're sexy." You replied as you took your hair out and ruffled it "do you like it?" You asked sultry as you bit your lip.

"Yes" Loki nodded.

"Take a picture" you encouraged.

Taking his phone out of his pocket, Loki held it up as he took a picture, prompting you to pose at the camera. For a second, Loki's phone rang but it went silent until a—

"Oh my gosh ew." Sounded from it

"Look y/n, you're on the screen" Loki excitedly shouted.

"Turn it off, gosh turn it off, hang up" you yelled as you tried to get Loki's phone off of him, realising he had accidentally answered a FaceTime call "wait, what did they mean by ew? Give me the phone" you ordered "boys, go outside of where you are right now" you said down the phone "driver man, can you stop by the club on main please." Seeing that you were approaching the club, you stood up in the limo and poked your head out of the sunroof. Trying to stand on your tiptoes, you spotted the boys and lifted your top before Loki quickly lunged towards you and covered your chest with his hands.

"Y/n!" Loki scolded.

"You're hands are totally on my boobs right now" you smiled.

"I know, they're lovely." He replied.

"Aren't they?" You nodded.

"Let's have sex again." He proposed.

"Let's do it at home." You nodded to which Loki wrapped his arms around you at "see ya driver man." You waved before Loki teleported you both to the compound.

"Either somethings gone wrong or somethings gone right" Sophia said looking between you and Loki as you teleported next to her in your pyjama top and underwear.

"Tonight has been fun ladies, but I've got to go and satisfy my man" you smirked as you picked up one of the bottles of lube you had got for Natasha. "Soph, stay in my room tonight, I won't be needing it."