Choach Peters returns

"I was only coming round for a chat, I turn up and you've been arrested!" shouted Coach Peters.

Ok.

He was back.

He knew I was arrested.

I was on a five match ban.

I was no longer captain.

Neton was captain.

"I'm... Sorry?" I tried.

I wiped my eyes and sat down on a sofa. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

My life just keeps getting better doesn't it!

"So am I Parker, so am I." said Coach Peters.

He sighed and lent against the wall.

"what... What do you mean?" I asked.

"The police are outside the door." he said "I'm presuming they want you."

I jumped out of the chair and slowly made my way to the front door.

"I'll get it."

I opened the door.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I asked. It was the police.

"Are you Miss Kelley Parker?" asked a random officer.

"Yes, why?"

"Because I need to talk to your parents. When the officer at the station let you go, he shouldn't have. You need to attended an anti-violence course every Tuesday from four till six, so will the others that were arrested with you." explained the other officer.

"Is there a problem?" asked my dad.

"They need to talk to you." I said before walking back into the living room.

"My life is ruined!" I shouted.

"Yeah," said Neton "It is. But you've only got yourself to blame."

"Piss. Off." I said to him.

"No, you are an idiot! Why did you do that!" shouted George.

"Shut up Kappes!"

"Parker, you shut up, and listen to me. What you did was beyond stupid. In fact, I don't think you could have done anything more stupid. But your life isn't over. Not at all. Coach has imposed a five match ban and taken away your captaincy, I would have done the same, but the match ban will be over and your captaincy could be reinstated as long as you can learn to control your anger. You need to stop lashing out." said Coach Peters. Oh what a dick!

"Well, if he hadn't nicked all my clothes I wouldn't have beaten him up!" I defended.

"Wait," said Coach Peters "He stole your clothes!"

"Yeah!" I shouted.

"And you gave him the captaincy!" shouted Coach Peters to Coach Harley.

"Well, he suffered the most!" shouted Coach Harley.

"Any match ban for him?"

"No."

"Well, that's going to change." said Coach Peters "Clark, you're Captain until Parker is off her six match ban. Neton, you have a five match ban and anyone else who was involved had a four match ban. Any objections?"

"No Sir." I said.

The team all left, other than my brother and Becket.

"Go and pack your bags." said my mum.

"What!"

"I want you out of this house, right now!"

"Where am I supposed to go!"

"Becket will have you. I've already asked his mum." my Mum said with a smirk.

"Thanks Mother Dearest! Love you too!"

---

Authors note

---

Sorry it's so short! Struggling to think of ideas.

There should be some football in the next chapter. Hopefully.

Next update: 28th February xxx