Police - great

I was driving along when I heard a cop car behind me. We were on the way back to the milkshake bar and I could tell that everyone wanted to back and physically kill Neton. Hey, I wanted to. But I had to be the mature one didn't I.

"That. Was. Epic!" shouted Matt.

"Yeah, I know." I said "He ain't gonna be doing nothing for a while."

The cop car got a bit closer and I pulled over, letting him past.

Then he pulled up next to me.

Shit! I thought.

"Hello officer, is there a problem?" I asked flashing a dazzling smile.

Ok, why the fuck was I trying to seduce a police man.

Weird.

"I'm afraid there is Ma'am. I'm going to have to arrest you for assault."

"BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I shouted. - lie.

"Mr Neton seems to think you did."

"I don't know a Mr Neton." - lie.

"I have witnesses."

"I have no clue what you're talking about!" - lie.

"Shut up Parker. Too late for that." said Becket.

"Fine!" I shouted "Arrest me then officer."

And that's how I ended up in a police station. With handcuffs on.

Coach Harley was there.

My parents were there.

The guys parents were there.

Heck, half of the school was there.

Its not everyday that a third of the football team get arrested.

"Mr Parker, Mr Mathews, Mr Evans and Mr Payne are free to go." said an officer but I'm afraid that Miss Parker is going to have to go in for further questioning.

"No." I said.

"You haven't exactly got a choice."

"I want to press charges against Neton."

"Why?"

"For trying to rape me." I said. Ok, not strictly true but you know. What ever.

"Pardon?"

"You heard. He tried to rape me. That's why I'm wearing this." I said, gesturing to my clothes.

"Ok. I've got Neton just behind the door. He can come in." said the officer, and for some reason, he looked like he believed me.

"I DID NOT RAPE HER! SHE CAME AND KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" he shouted as he was partially dragged in by two officers.

"Oh, so now you're saying I beat you up!" I asked innocently.

"Yes! No!" he shouted.

Ok.

Weird.

Definitely weird.

He said yes, then no.

"Pardon?" asked the officer.

"She didn't beat me up." Neton said slowly "We just had an argument and I lied to get back at her."

"Yeah," I agreed "and I only said he raped me because he stole all of my clothes and left me in the middle on a field semi-naked."

LOOOL