Yes and no

"Won't your mum kill you?" asked some idiot from the cheer squad. She looked like a complete slut.

"Yeah, but what can she do about it really?" I replied.

"She can ground you, lock you in your room, stop you from playing football, the lost goes on." said a voice from behind me. My mum. One word: bitch. What the fuck was she doing? Stalking me? Probably.

"Oh she can, can she?" I asked.

"Yeah, she can, now get your ass home!" she shouted in the middle of Nandos.

"Yeah Parker!" said Shane "Get your ass home!"

"Piss off Clark! Just because you are the biggest man whore to ever walk the planet, does not mean you can cheat in someone! You. Are. A. BASTARD!" I shouted about ten centimetres from his face. I didn't want to get to close, he was probably a walking STD.

"Shut up Kelly! Get in my car!" my mum shouted.

"No" I said.

"Yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"no"

"no!" I shouted. She tried to do that thing where you say the other thing to get the other person to say the thing you want. It didn't work.

"YES! GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR OR NO FOOTBALL! NO ANYTHING! I MEAN IT! I AIN'T IN S GOOD MOOD NOW GET IN THE CAR!" my mum shouted. Oh, friendly.

"Fine!" I shouted at mum, then I turned to the group "LATER BITCHES!"

"Get back here and apologise!" my mum shouted at me.

"IM GETTING IN THE CAR!" I shouted back.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Fine don't!" my mum screamed across the restaurant.

"I wasn't!"

"Then don't!"

"I won't!"

"Fine!"

"WHATEVER!" I went and got in my car and drove home. I started crying for no apparent reason. My phone rang and I pulled over and answered it. I knew it was one of the team because of the ringtone.

"Speak" I said.

"Nice to hear from you too!" said Brandon.

"Yeah, whatever. What did you want?" I asked him. Me and Brandon were really close, mainly because we played the same position.

"Your brother wants a lift home. From you. He wants you to come back and get him." he said, somewhat hesitantly.

"Tell him to go screw a lamppost." I said kindly. Sarcasm, got to love it.

"Ok." he told him to screw a lamppost.

"He said to go fuck a wheelie bin."

"Tell him to go hump a bus stop." I said sweetly.

"He said to go have fun with a bollard."

"Put him on the phone!" I shouted.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"PUT HIM ON THE FUCKING PHONE SMITH."

"Sorry Parker, I can't. He just walked out." he explained.

"Fine. I'm going. Bye." I put the phone down and carried on driving down the road to hell, sorry, I mean my house. I saw my mums car was home and knew that she beat me. I pulled up and got out of my car as quietly as humanly possible. I put my key in the door and tried to sneak in but my parents were already standing there, waiting. Fucking great!

"Listen to me right now young lady." said my dad the millisecond I shut the door "Your attitude needs to change. Now. Or else no more football."

"Fine. What do you want me to say? I'll change my 'attitude' and I'll play football. But then you'll moan at me again, and again, and again. I can't win." I said and went upstairs.I had a shower, brushed my teeth, pulled on a bandeau and a pair of shorts, and went back downstairs.

"Dinner is in five minuets." said mum, swiftly.

"I already ate."

"I DON'T CARE!"

"NEITHER DO I!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"yes"

"no"

"Yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"FINE! DON'T EAT DINNER!"

"I wasn't going to."

"Go away!" she shouted and I happily complied. I went into my brothers room and he was sitting on the bed, high as a kite.

"You do know that drugs are bad for you." I said knowingly.

He got up and walked over to me "HUGS ARE DRUGS!" and hugged to living daylights out of me. He stank, of weed. I sighed.

"Don't let mum or dad find out or they will kill you. Actually don't let coach find out either, he don't like you much more than he likes me." I said, before walking out of the door and back into my own room. I sat on the bed and my phone went off. I got it out and saw it was a text saying...

'Higs e drigs!'

Guess who it was from. I walked back into his room and found him lying on the ground, licking it.

"What the fuck are you doin?" I asked.

"The floor tastes like rainbows!"

Ok, he must have had something other than weed.

"Ok." I said and walked out. I didn't actually know why I walked in there.

I walked into my room and sitting on my bed, was a new pair of football boots. On the box was a tag, that said 'from mum xxx'

Dafaq!