Kappes

I re read the tag for the gazillionth time. There was three things I was sure of:

1) they were from mum.

2) they were football boots.

3) i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with them.

Yeah I like twilight, big deal. I read it again just to make sure. I mean really sure, that I hadn't got it wrong. No, my mum had brought me a new pair of football boots.

At school the next day...

"So you're telling us that your ridiculously unsupportive mum got you a pair of Louis Vuitton football boots! I didn't even know they made them!" said Brandon.

"Neither did I!" shouted Becket.

"Yeah, I want a pair!" whined Shane.

"Fuck off Clark!" I hissed.

"Temper temper. Wouldn't want mummy to put you back in detention would we?" he asked. I sighed. Mum said I didn't have detention this week anymore, but I still had to go next week. That meant I would be able to go jogging with the team. I loved going jogging together. It was hilarious because we didn't really jog. We had miniature races and if you won a race, the loser had to buy you a drink from wherever we went to get a drink.

"Oh shut up!" shouted Becket "It's time to have some fun anyway, here comes new kid"

"What?" I asked.

"He's new and he sat in Beckets seat in form. They dug their own grave." said Matt. He was right.

Becket was not one to piss off because it would always end badly for you, as this poor sod was about to find out.

"Hi, whats your name?" asked Becket.

"George." said the new kids. Wait, I recognised that voice. George. I couldn't be. I turned around to face him. And it was. George Kappes.

"KAPPES!" I shouted at him as I ran over to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK! PARKER!" he shouted and hugged me back.

"Care to explain?" asked Brandon.

"He was her best friend in Primary school but then he moved to Scotland." explained Matt.

"And now I'm back." he said with a smile.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO THE SCHOOL!" I shouted, still ridiculously excited to see George again.

"Do you even have to ask?" he asked.

"No" I said with a grin. George played football, he was good, like really good. In fact, he was the one that suggested I try out for his football team.

"Am I the only one that's really confused?" asked Tommy.

"No." said Chris.

"Let me explain." I said "George, team, team, George. George was my best friend in primary school, then he moved and now he's back. He also happens to be the one that taught me how to play football. He's good."

"I'll bet." scoffed Becket.

"Piss off Mathews! He is! Just because he sat in your seat!" I replied.

"Whatever." he said and walked over to George "What's your last name?"

"Kappes." offered George.

"You don't by any chance know James Kappes do you?" he asked.

"Yeah, he's my brother."

James Kappes played football for Beckets favourite team.

"Ok, I take it back. We're cool. I'm Becket." said Becket.