Offices!

I looked at the clock. It was two minuets before lunch.

"Errrm, sir. Can we leave now?" I asked.

"No, you still have two minuets left of the lesson." he said before turning back to the laptop in front of him.

"What's the matter Parker? Eager to go and see coach?" asked Shane.

"Shut your face Clark! You have actually pissed me off beyond belief!" I shouted.

"Quiet!" shouted sir.

"FUCK OFF!" I shouted at them, then I realised what I had just said "God I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me!"

"HEADS OFFICE! NOW PARKER!"

"Ughh, this is so not fair!"

"GET OUT!" shouted my English teacher.

"Yeah Parker, be a good little slut. Get out!"

"Shut the fuck up Clark."

"BOTH OF YOU! HEADS OFFICE! OUT OF MY ROOM!"

We walked out of the room and I slapped Shane round the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT!" I shouted.

"You deserved it! You tried to make me late to football practice!"

"And I give a shit? You cheated on me! With one of my best friends sisters! What the fuck was that about anyway?" I shouted at him.

"You weren't giving me what I wanted!"

"I gave you my virginity, what more is there to take!" I shouted at him. We had done it one night at Becket's house after a party. No body knew, as far as the team knew, I was the biggest virgin of them all.

"Oh you little SLUT! Are you proud you ain't a virgin or something!" Shane shouted and I was about to retaliate when I saw mum walk round a corner, it was time to have fun.

"NO SHANE! I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME! I AM NOT INTO PROSTITUTION! WILL YOU STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO SLEEP WITH YOU!" I shouted and the look on his face was completely priceless.

"Excuse me, Mr Clark, what are you doing out here?" asked my mum politely. I ran over to her and put my head on her shoulder

"Oh mum, it was terrible, he kept trying to get me to have sex with him. When that didn't work, he offered to pay me for it. I was scared." I sobbed. I was a fucking good actress.

"IS THIS TRUE CLARK!" my Brother shouted. I hadn't seen him come over, he must have been behind mum.

"No! She's lying!" he said shocked.

"Why would I lie about that?" I asked feinting innocences.

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT YOU JUST DID!" he shouted.

"Kelly, is this true?" my mum asked.

"Yes!" I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"No, you're lying. Both of you my office NOW!" shouted my mum "MATT, TELL COACH THAT HE WON'T BE SEEING THESE TWO AT LUNCH!"

"Will do." he said and walked off.

Me and Shane walked into my mums office and I went and sat down on the comfy chair in the corner.

"Could you sit next to Mr. Clark please, miss Parker." my mum said. I knew she was annoyed because she called me Miss Parker. I got up and sat in the hard chair opposite my mum. The only thing between us was a desk, and that wouldn't make a difference if I got really annoyed. She would be hit and that was that.