Zac Neton

'Circles, we go round in circles, dizzies all it makes us, don't know where it takes us'

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It could have been a worse noise, at least it played a song. A one Direction song. Have I mentioned before that I like One Direction? I do.

"Get up!" my brother shouted through my door.

"Ain't I usually the one moaning at you?" I asked back. I always had to wake my brother up, I was always an early riser which is why my alarm was set for half past five.

"Yeah, but you didn't know that there was morning practise and if you want to go I suggest you leave before mum and dad wake up."

"Good point." I said getting out of bed and walking into my ensuite. I was in and out of the shower in three minuets and brushed my teeth. I pulled on a blue bandeau and black shorts, then I pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I put on a little bit of mascara and bronzer. I grabbed a gym bag with my school clothes and shoes in and walked out of the door, with Matt behind me. We were in the car and at Becket's house within five minuets. I honked the horn and Becket walked out, followed by Shane.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I asked Matt annoyed. He was no way getting inside my car. Unless he wanted a mountain of verbal abuse.

"His parents kicked him out yesterday because they found his fags and he was beyond pissed. Once they cool down he'll go back home but Becket was the only one that agreed to let him stay. Out of the entire team. Well, it wasn't Becket, it was his parents." he said quickly. If Becket had agreed, I would have just drove off. Becket got in my car and I put the gear stick into reverse.

"He is not getting in my car!" I shouted through gritted teeth.

"Actually, Parker, I think I am." said Shane as he opened the door, about to get into the car.

"Actually, Clark, I don't think you are." I drove off, leaving Shane standing there like a complete idiot and my door wide open.

"BECKET SHUT THE DOOR!" I shouted as we pulled onto the road.

"Sure thing Parker.". Becket shut the door and I drove to the school. I smirked, Shane was going to be late for practice, that meant he was going to have to run. And I would just stand there and laugh at him. I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" asked Matt.

"Shane's going to be late for practice."

"And who do you think he's going to blame?" asked Matt.

"What does it matter? I ain't gonna be the one getting in trouble."

"Errmmm, actually Parker, I think you will." said Becket " Think about it. Coach likes Shane. Coach don't like you. Who's he going to moan at?"

"Why would he moan at me? I ain't gonna be the one late to practice."

"Kelly can be thick when she wants to be." Matt said to Becket.

"And Kelly is also in the car and can hear what you a saying. And Kelly would also like to know why you called her Kelly and not Parker. Kelly is a bit pissed off at you." I said. Talking in third person now, how vain! I got out of the car and walked over to the changing room. "Kelly wants you to piss off and give her a break before she breaks your nose. Kelly is not thick and KELLY LIKES TO BE CALLED PARKER! SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHEN YOU TWO THICK SHITS WILL GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!"

"Ohhhh, talking in third person now how vain!" said Shane. Wait, how the fuck did he get here on time?

"How the fuck did you get here on time."