Chapter 1

TW: abandonment issues and bad language in some chapters

It was really weird....
You never imagined that one day there would have been a time where you could be finally free, without fleeing for your life to protect yourself from people chasing you, just because of your nature.

Being a Burnish was certainly not easy. You were really lucky to be among those who managed to hide their nature from Kray Foresight or the Freeze Force. You were lucky, but it still felt like escaping.

But then it happened. That guy with spiky blue hair from Burning Rescue (you tried to recall his name, something like Galo Thymos?)  and the leader of that "terrorist group" called Mad Burnish, Lio Fotia, succeeded in stopping Kray Foresight's actions and sent some strange elements, called Promare, responsible for your Burnish nature, back to their original universe (what a weird alliance you must say, didn't these two also fight one day?).

You remember there was a total fuss after Kray Foresight's capture, due to the murder of Deus Prometh and damages to Promepolis and the Burnish community. People were still unsure about who they could have voted as new president, but in the end, they found a perfect replacement, and a new Promepolis, along with a new era, took place.

This is the story of your life, a girl in her early-twenties, of how you live after you became "a human like others". And among this change, perhaps there's a new one...

A change that comes from the past