Chapter 3

Rough day at work. You got scolded for arriving late at work. Your manager was partially right to scold you. Not for the alarm clock, but because you surely took your time staring at the city heroes this morning.

However, your work day is finally over, and you prepare yourself for going home. 7 pm.

On your way back home, you notice that the pizzeria is still open, and to your surprise, that they are still there eating pizza. Or at least, mostly Galo. Aina was clearly exhausted from eating. Lio looked like he didn't eat a single piece of pizza.

"Don't they have fires to cease?" you thought. You realised then that fires were mostly caused by Burnish, so they had a lot of free time now.

The poor chef was cooking non-stop some pizza for the spiky haired rescuer. It had an incredible smell that you could sense from miles away.

...

"So, what pizza would you like?" the chief asked.

You had decided to enter the pizzeria, just because you felt like you needed to console yourself with a good pizza from your day at work. Your manager surely tortured you.

"One Inferno Volcano Margherita pizza, please" you said.

You heard the chef slightly sigh desperately. There was a reason for this: Galo was ordering lots of the same type of pizza.

While you were eating, you looked around yourself: the pizzeria surely had a cozy atmosphere in the evening, which you absolutely appreciated.

However, you didn't like those stares of a certain green haired punk. You felt uneasy.

"Do I have something on my face?" "Is it because of this morning" "Omg please I hope he's looking at something behind me"

You also made eye-contact with him a few times, and you ended up with a slight blush on your face, to your disbelief.

But then, the poor Aina almost fainted.

Even if you didn't know her, you still rushed in her help, while Galo and Lio were also checking her.

You grabbed her shoulders and locked eyes with her. Yours were really worried.

"Are you alright?! What's happening?" you asked.

She made gestures, telling you that she was about to throw up.

You looked Galo with a sinister look, even though he was worried too about his pink haired friend "Did you really have to make her eat ALL that pizza?".

You accompanied her to the women's toilet and made sure she felt better afterwards.

Then she finished throwing up (A/N lol I'm sorry for the image I'm giving you).

You helped her sit on the floor, to ensure she was feeling better. Luckily, she was.

"Thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciated". It was nothing for you. You always had a helping nature towards other. A nature you wished someone would have showed you when you became a Burnish.

You answered with a smile, and said it was no problem.

"By the way, you're Aina Ardebit right?" you asked.

She looked at you, almost stunned (the Aina was too stunned to speak) and then smiled. "I am" she answered "haha, you're probably the first person who calls me Aina Ardebit and not Heris Ardebit's little sister"

Heris Ardebit...? Oh right, that scientist who worked for Kray.

"Yeah haha, I remembered your name from the newspaper"

You chatted for a minute, and then helped her walk towards Galo and Lio.

Galo was terribly mortified and apologised both to you and Aina. Lio however, was silent.

For some reason, he kept staring at you.

They helped Aina walk and walked out of the pizzeria.

You finished eating your pizza as well, paid and walked home.