Chapter 2

"Haha, it's incredible. It's almost like your flames are different than mine"

...

You got a job in an art study. You were always fond of art ever since you were a child, and when you could, you would also use your flames as a form of art, when no one could see you obviously.

Today you are late for work. Overslept. That damn alarm clock broke and you were certainly lucky enough to have woken up 10 minutes after that, otherwise there would have been serious consequences at work.

Yeah, you loved art, but hated your job. The manager (A/N don't worry I'm not making you a Karen) was sometimes harsh with you and your colleagues, because he wanted "the best quality of art". You aren't even surprised that some of your colleagues and friends quit this job, because they started to lack self-esteem. But this was not the worst of all. Your manager is a renowned anti-Burnish, and even after the aftermath he still despised them. Imagine what would happen if he discovered what you were.

Anyways, you finally head out of home and move towards your place. But on the way, something caught your attention. A pizzeria. It was only 7.30 am but that pizzeria was open and full of people. "Who the heck eats in a pizzeria at 7:30 am?" you thought to yourself. You peeked a little and saw that there were a lot of ladies around a specific table. In that table there were three people.

The taller one had spiky blue hair, and wore a rescuer uniform. The girl had pink hair, shorts and a cute white top. These two were chatting amiably with these ladies. The smallest one (*wheezing*, sorry Lio) however, caught your attention the most. Green pastel hair and magenta eyes, wearing a black motorcycle uniform. He almost looked annoyed by these ladies. He also was the only one who didn't have a pizza in his plate.

Suddenly, rings a bell.

Those three were from Burning Rescue. At least, the first two were originally from Burning Rescue, the third one seemed to join later.

Lio Fotia.

And then you match all puzzle pieces: the ladies are fangirls.

You snap out of your thoughts and realise you've been practically staring, ESPECIALLY at Lio. You felt so embarassed with yourself, but that escalated quickly when you realised that Lio had been also looking at you for a while.

You shake your head and proceed on your way to work. Surely this was an incident, right?

....right?