Chapter 28

Galo was laughing so hard that his belly now ached.

Lio brought him in a waiting room, where fortunately there was no one.

He would have been more embarassed if someone heard their conversation.

"Would you please stop laughing?!" Lio pleaded, embarassed.

"This is the first time I saw your face so red! Ahaha!" he teased him.

His laugh was stopped by Lio's fist on his belly.

Galo coughed, and instead of being angry, he actually smiled.

"Ahahah, sorry, sorry, I shouldn't laugh"

Lio was having a hard moment.

"So, what happened when we entered?" Galo asked.

Lio told him that you woke up and started crying because you were happy to see him. However he immediately remembered that he still didn't receive an answer and felt awkward and really embarassed.

He was anxious.

Galo on the contrary, was smiling like a creep.

Lio really didn't understand, didn't he? You returned the kiss, cried because you were happy to see him and painted him many and many times. He was so stubborn. It was pretty much obvious that you loved him as well.

But Galo could totally understand where his fear came from.

Everyone wants to confirm something with words. It's in human nature after all.

"So, Lio, what are you going to do?"

That question devastated him.

Yeah, what was he going to do now? He didn't even know if you remembered his confession. At least you remembered him after waking up.

He didn't know.

He really didn't know.

But he did know that he wouldn't ever let you down. Never.

...

The day after.

You left the hospital. Lio had insisted on helping you walk, even though you could easily stand on your feet with no trouble.

He looked more tranquil than the day before. It was oddly surprising.

You knew that he was still waiting for your confession. But he let you take your time (Lio is such a green flag).

The sad thing about this was you going back to your own house. Once you entered, you felt coldness, and shivered.

The coldness was due to you being alone.

You already missed Lio. You wanted him near you, and hug you.

A life where you would be Lio's girlfriend...

You imagined yourselves cooking together and then watching a movie, and cuddling.

You imagined yourselves going together to the cinema.

Your heart beated faster at the thought.

You couldn't wait to rest. You wanted Lio.

The day after

Lio had gone to Gueira and Meis' apartment after leaving you on your apartment's door.

There was so much he wanted to say when you were about to leave.

He wanted to kiss you goodbye on the lips again. He wanted to say "I love you, goodnight!" and he wanted to say to take care.

And so he went to Gueira and Meis' apartment. After spending so much time with you in the ruins, he didn't want to sleep alone.

And where to go, if not in his ex-lieutenants' house?

He didn't want to get off his bed. He was a little depressed, and Gueira and Meis tried to joke around with him. But failed.

In the end, he eventually stood up and ate something.

His two co-workers were occupied with finding something to make their friend feel better when they heard a knock on the door.

They saw a letter slide through their door.

Meis went to open the door, but when he opened it, he found no one.

Weird, he thought.

He picked up the letter, and was left shocked after he saw who this letter was for.

It was for Lio.

Nobody apart from them knew he was there. How did they know that Lio was there?

Did Lio have somebody stalking him?

"Hey Lio, there's a letter for you"

Lio, who was now sitting on the couch, looking at the ceiling, sleepishly looked at him.

He took the letter, and once he opened it, life returned in his eyes.

In the blink of an eye, he was dressed with his old terrorist clothes and ready to leave their home.

"Hey Lio, where are you go-

Lio quickly waved at them and left.

However, he left the mysterious letter on the floor.

Gueira quickly picked it up, and saw its content.

He was kinda disbeliefed, because nothing was written on it.

There was a drawing of a tree.