Bonus Chapter - Daily Life

The nightmare

You woke up in the middle of the night.

You had a nightmare again.

It has been a week since it happened.

Lio almost got ran over by a car the week before on one of your many dates, and after that, you've been scared and scared of losing him.

Of course he noticed that you weren't the same as before, and that something's been troubling you, but you always told him that everything was okay.

As if you could hide something from your boyfriend.

You carefully got off your bed, where you've been sleeping with Lio, him hugging you from behind. You didn't want to wake him up after all.

You went to the kitchen. Whenever you got scared, you would always drink a cup of water to calm you down. It usually worked.

Usually.

In fact, this time it did not work.

You've been having nightmares for a week already, where your beloved died and you were left alone.

You shed a tear. Anxiety started to run through your veins

You were shivering, both from the cold and the fear.

"Are you alright?"

You heard his voice in the dark. Then your green haired boyfriend entered the kitchen with a blanket in his hands and a worried look on his face.

Lio.

You didn't want to worry him though, so you shook your head as if nothing happened.

He sighed. He obviously knew you were lying. He put the blanket on your shoulders. After all, he didn't want you to get cold.

"Y/N, I think we both understand by now when someone of us lies, don't you?"

You gulped. Lio took this as an answer.

He sat down beside you, and enveloped you in a hug. He kissed your forehead sometimes, and it helped you calm down a bit.

"I sensed you wake up every night at this point. I sensed that something happened that caused you this, but I waited for you to tell me"

You felt sorry. You wanted to tell him, but you just didn't want him to worry.

He patted your head.

"Is it something about me?" he asked.

"Why do you ask?" you said. He obviously knew it was something about him.

"Well, if it wasn't about me you would have already told me. I guess you don't want me to worry too much" he said, smiling.

His smile meant that he was happy to worry for you.

You decided to tell him everything. How you felt scared when he risked his life and how you were afraid of potentially losing him, leading to your nightmares.

Lio melted at your story. He thought that this would be something that would have worried you for one day, certainly not for a whole week.

He pressed little kisses on your lips to calm you.

"You don't need to worry, I'll be more careful on the road, okay? It can happen, don't worry" he said, his eyes full of tenderness.

You then went back to sleep. You were more calm after talking about it with Lio.

He hugged you tightly that night.