Chapter 7: Koi Island

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND BLOOD

I looked back at Heaven's arena. We were already a far distance from the skyscraper. I still have a lot of training to do.

I ran towards Killua. He was already ahead of me. "Anywhere you wanna go (Y/N)?"
"Hmmm.. not sure."
"Let's just head east from here and see what we find in those little islands."
"Sure! Whatever you want!" I said enthusiastically.

As we were flying in the airship, I was looking out the window. The sea reflected brightly from the sun. It was blinding. I felt Killua's warm presence behind me. "You alright, (Y/N)?"
"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine........ Actually Killua I..uh-"

Suddenly, I heard the window of the airship shatter as a rope with a metal hook end wrapped around my left leg and stabbed into it. This all happened so quickly. My leg was instantly in excruciating pain. It suddenly tugged at me so hard, I flew out of the broken airship window.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Killua yelled.
Killua then was stabbed with the same kind of rope with a hook end on his shoulder. He quickly pulled it out. It left an unusual mark on his skin.

"Killuaaaa!" I yelled as I was being pulled across the air into a black small plane that we hadn't noticed was there. Killua went into Godspeed mode and jumped out of the broken airship window. He jumped across the air, grabbing onto my torso in mid air. He held on to me as we both were being flown towards the small plane. The end of this rope was leading to a plane belonging to the Spy Academy. I could tell by the person on the other end, who had the rope in his hands pulling us toward him. He wore an all black uniform, similar to my own. He had a black mask to cover his identity.

Killua's hand molded into a veiny like claw, quickly cutting the rope on my leg with his sharp nails. Once we detached from the rope, we began to fall endlessly into the shining ocean below. We were still holding on to each other.
Think (Y/N)! Think quick, what can I do?!!!

My body moved on its own as I began to manipulate the ocean below us, I created a long ice slide that would at least give a decent landing for us to survive. As I pulled the water up, I created ice. The ice made contact with Killua's back as I was being held infront of him. My back was to his chest while he held me tightly. His back scraped on the ice slide harshly. He grunted at how painful this ice slide was scraping and cutting his back side. On top of that, my weight was adding more pressure to the friction of his back.

After we reached the end of the ice slide, we tumbled into the ocean. It was still a harsh landing, but if I didn't make this ice slide, we probably would be dead. I floated on top of the water as I saw our airship going down in flames. The plane that belonged to the academy threw round, black balls into the ocean where we were. It instantly exploded, throwing Killua and I deep into the ocean.

"Killua!!!" I tried to scream under water. The ocean water reduced the sound of my cries and yells.

I saw Killua trying his best to get to the surface of the ocean. I manipulated the water around me so I could get to Killua faster. Once I reached him, I swiftly put his hands on my shoulders as my body prepared to launched towards the closest shore. I did this deep in the water so the Academy couldn't see us swimming towards land. Thanks to my abilities, we reached shore within a few minutes.
This really took a toll on my body as I used too much energy, too quickly.
Once we got on the shore, we were coughing up a lot of water, struggling to catch our breathes. Without saying anything, Killua went back into Godspeed mode, grabbed me bridal style and zoomed through the wooded area of that island.

After a few minutes, Killua stops. "I think we lost them," he says, panting.
"Yeah I think so, let's rest for a second."
We found a cave nearby to take a quick rest. The only light in the cave was the fire Killua lit with his lightening on some wood we found nearby.