chapter five

1989
ollie

I woke up that morning to my house door opening. Must have been Chris agian. We gained a trusting in the last month and he spent lots of time with me. It tired my best not to think the reasonings why, but every now and then they crept into my mind. I just smiled at myself when it happend.

I was surprised he stuck around with me this long and I was so grateful for him. If I spent another month alone I think I would have lost my mind or killed myself I don't know. People never were the kindest to me.

He was my guy and I was his girl, though we weren't together. It felt like we were. Matt knew we liked each other and so did everyone else which was a little embarrassing that it was that noticeable. I just hoped Chris didn't think I was weird, that's the last thing I would want. To be alone again.

"Ollie! Get your lazy ass up!" I heard from the other room being the kitchen. I got straight out of bed, glimpsing at my different body before the door swung open. "What are you doing?" Chris questioned. I stayed silent. I think in that time we both realized I wasn't even wearing pants and just a giant shirt. It was likely Chris's.

"Everything good?" He asked me considerately. "Mhm, why don't we go to the living room?" I moved along the conversation as walking out the door. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me really tight purposely. I laughed.

"What's you're problem dude?!" I said trying to get my arms out of his grip. "My problem is your not hugging me" he said. How could he be cute and annoying at the same time? "I would if my arms could move!" I said and he let go.

I laid my head back down on him instead and he pulled my shirt down slightly to cover my legs more. Jesus. "That's my shirt you know" he said and I laughed. "I know I'll give it back" I said looking down at his hand.
It was on the side of my thigh. Weird. It was fine I guess just...Intresting.

"There's a party with me and my friends, wanna come? There's also some one you have to meet, his names Eddie and he's a really good guy" Chris said happily making me smile at how much he loved his friends.

"Oh really? I'll go" I said smiling and looking up to him. His eyes were really blue. As I looked I saw an ocean of feelings, some blue and some a shade of green represting my feelings for him. Sad and happy feelings. Sappy. Because I loved him, I just wanted him to know. Fuck. Why was it so hard to say that? I just wanted to know these silly feelings, that were hard to say. Something I never felt before.

I felt my eyes drift away to his nose, like a button. And then his lips. So rose and red like our love. It was so peaceful in the moment and I loved it so much, so much that I wanted to kiss his rose lips. Why I couldn't? I don't know, it felt wrong right now. Not yet.

(Hours later)

Chris stayed at my house for a while, at now it was around 9:00pm. I was all ready for the party and Chris was just in his regular clothes. Mine wasn't a dress because I felt gross wearing them now. Since the carnival.

I went to the door clipping in my last earring. "Can you help me with this?" I asked handing him a necklace that was in my hand. "Yeah" he moved my hair and looped it around my neck, then clipping it together. His presence close to me was nice.

"Alright let's go" Chris said. We walked out the door and in the car, driving to this party.

(at the party)

We walked into a kinda loud party, music was playing and people were talking, kissing, dancing, drinking, smoking, and more. "If anything is wrong or you feel we should leave, I'll take you home"

I nodded already feeling uncomfortable, but I didn't want to ruin his fun with his friends. "Eddie!" He said. A man with brown hair turned and seen us. "Hey! Whose this pretty lady?" He said smiling kindly. "This is Ollie" Chris said. "Hi you're Eddie aren't you?" I said putting out my hand for him to shake. "Yes, I've heard quite a bit about you Ollie, you must be important"

Chris hand he was holding mine with became hot and sweaty. His face was a flushed rose red and mouths to Eddie to shut up. Eddie rolled his eyes and laughed. "Cmon let's get drinks" he said as we walked to the drinks together. "Here" Chris said giving me a drink. "You might like this one" he said. I took a sip and it was really good. "Thanks" I said before we walked over to where more people were.

Chris seem indulged into the conversation with his friends, but the only thing on my mind was him and I could loosen the grasp on the thought in my brain with what Eddie had said about me and Chris.

I stayed quiet beside Chris almost having a deep conversation with myself in my head. Something I did when I felt alone and when I was alone. Chris would look down at me every once and while they talked noticing my silence I suppose.

"Are you ok?" He whispered to me. I nodded and smiled to him shyly. He got closer to me putting his hand around to my side. "I feel like there's something wrong, I don't know what but I really want you to be ok..." He said to me quietly.

"Chris!" Someone yelled from across the room. "It's ok, go have fun I promise I'll be ok" I said smiling at him. He nodded and left.

I didn't see him for a while that night. I took the idea to leave the party alone. Walking the 27minutes home, in the rain wasn't that bad...

A/N: SORRY FOR POSTING THIS SO LATE BUT HERE IT IT IS! HOPE ITS OK:) theliceohgodno

Luv Olive<3