chapter nineteen

1991
ollie

*four months later*

Finally! New baby's arrival was soon. This giant lump on my stomach would be gone, no more pains, and I would get to see this little potato and she would get to see the world.  All I knew was that I wanted to give her as much as I didn't have. And on Chris' behalf, he agreed.

Two months back we finally decided to figure out the gender. It surely wasn't planned when I went for a check up and the doctor accidentally called the growing fetus in me a 'she' I got the hint we were having a girl. Chris' was excited but I knew in all honesty, he didn't care too much about the gender. We had a few names picked out already so we did have an idea.

A knock at the door startled me and I jumped up to answer it. "Hey sweetheart" I said kissing Chris. "Hey, I was gonna ask since I think it's time..." he said looking into my awkward coloured eyes. "Hm what would that be?" I asked holding his hands. "We need to move in together" he said laughing a little bit. "True, we'll what we're you thinking?" I asked.

He grabbed something from his pocket and I realized they were keys. "Well I think we should take a visit to the new place I bought?" He said and I was blown away as to how he did this all behind my back. "How!?" I asked him. "Ah I can keep a secret" he smiled kissing my lips. "I could have helped you! You asshole, but also I love you" I said hugging him tightly. "We're gonna move you outta here, and moved our things in then invite over Eddie and Steph" he like he had it all figured out.

"That sounds like a good plan to me" I replied. "But I can't move much?!" I said turning back to him before I had went to pack. "I'll do most of it" he said and I gave him another hug. "We can hug later, we have packing to do!" He replied and I nodded. "You are correct sir!"

...

It was a little sad moving from my apartment I had had it for a bit and like that it was gone. But what was amazing is that I was moving in with Chris and it's what really mattered. "Last box!" He said walking into our new house and I took it from him. "Thank you" I said taking it and with that he closed the door.

Chris sat on the couch and I sat beside him. "That was a lot of work" he turned to face me. "I bet, I'm sorry babe. I feel so useless as is" I said sighing. "No your not, it isn't really your fault anyways" he said laughing a bit. I nodded and he got up. "Ok so what should we get to eat?" He said getting the phone. "Maybe pizza since Eddie and Steph are coming over?" I replied and he nodded. "Good idea, I'll be one minute" he dialled the number and waited for an answer. "As Chris ordered the pizza, I decided to unpack some things a little bit. I looked through all I've everything important that was ours. All of the furniture had been set up abut not the things to go on it like pillows so I obligated to do that at least.

I placed the bead spread onto the bed and placed pillows on the couch aswell. Setting around our knickknacks and some of Chris' posters he wanted to put up in the spare room. "Where did ya go!?" He asked laughing as he looked in side the spare room. "I'm in here!" I yelled laughing. "I could have done that!" He said and I smiled. "I need to do something" I said kissing his cheek. "I understand" he said. "Thank you tho baby" he said.

We waited another hour for Eddie and Steph to show up. In that time we actually got most of the stuff in the house finished there were at least two more boxes left to go through. "I'm tired, we can do those tomorrow" Chris said and I agreed. Banging on the door was heard and I rushed to open it. "Hello!" I said to Steph hugging her. "Ugh that baby need to get out so we can party again" she said laughing. "Hey Eddie" I smiled as he made his way inside. "How's the baby" he asked. "Jeez no question about me? Okay then Vedder" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "How are you then?" He said and I smiled. "I'm holding up"

The guys got reacquainted and beers were spread around. "We got pizza too!" I said getting the boxes and opening them. "You guys are awesome" Steph smiled. "No Chris is" I smiled to Chris and his cheeks flushed a light red. "Okguys feel free to dig in!" I said pointing to the food, in that time i grabbed out some drinks and our preffered alcohol fro the evening. "So Whats the next show? Or tour?" I asked Eddie. "No touring any time soon, but we have to lay a show on Saturday, and Tuesday." He replied and i nodded. "So Steph, I heard you got a new job at the salon?" I said smiling and taking a seat on the sofa next to Chris as they sat together on one of our chairs.

The night went on and on, talking and having a good time, till I felt a puddle of water underneath my spot on the couch....