chapter ten

1989
ollie

After numerous weeks it was New Years. Finally I had been done with this weird year and really excited to see what the 90's would serve us.

Stephanie was long gone and it felt good to have that off our backs.

(flashback)

It was the middle of the afternoon sitting in Chris place as the guys were jamming downstairs. I was getting snacks for them because they seemed to be working hard on what they were doing.

Creating a delicious platter of what ever seemed interesting in the fridge, the telephone next to the couch rang. "Hello?" I asked nicely. "Ollie?! What are you doing in Chris' house!" It was Stephanie. Of course.

"I'm just hanging out with the band and-" She cut me off making me nervous. "You're with the band!? And I wasn't invited?" She complained on and on. "Tell Chris we're over!" She over exaggerated. "I don't think he will mind, bye bye" I heard yelling as I moved to hang up the phone...

(flashback over)

Me and Chris were just getting ready to go to Eddie's place. Me and Eddie became closer friends as the days went on. His humour was hilarious and got along with me well, was a nice dude over all. I put on a long flowing skirt, and a tighter tube top, fitted with my dock martens and some jewelry.

Chris always liked my freckles so I never put on foundation much, but just simplistic eye makeup. Chris looked like his regular self, which was pretty cute. "Ready?" He questioned. "Yep" I smiled and we headed to Eddie's place. It was around 10:30 when we arrived to Eddie's house, and most of our friends were already here.

"Hey guys" Eddie said. He was talking with Stone and some others I didn't know yet. "Hey" Chris said. I just smiled at them all. Lots of the people I didn't know yet looked at me weird, making me uncomfortable. Was it my top? Too revealing? To tight? "Chris?" I asked him quietly. "What's up" he asked. "Do I look bad? Is my top too revealing?" I asked curios. He looked me up and down shaking his head.

"I think you look amazing" He went back to talking to the guys. I decided to leave them talk and find some others to conversate with. I ended up finding Matt and Kim talking with some others. "Hey Ollie" Matt said smiling. "Hey guys" I smiled.

We talked for a while and then seen that some people were getting into stupid mischief. Even watching Chris laugh at partake in some of it with Eddie was pretty funny. I smiled and seen a group of dudes walk in. One of the guys came over to us sitting next to us on in the couch. Squeezing in beside me. A couple times he would get a little too...comfortable. "I think I'm...gonna get a beer..." I said leaving the couch. I went to the kitchen hoping to not run into anything else.

This guy was a total dumb fuck. Touching my leg, making unsettling jokes that weren't funny. Not even the guys laughed. I had seen that Chris was still hanging with Eddie, Stone and some others as well, seeing Chris booze up slightly yet not totally.

"Need help?" That creep that sat next to me on the couch asked leaning against the door way. "No" I replied still trying to open my beer. "Damn, kinda...rude" he smirked. "The only thing that's rude is you trying to hit on a taken woman" I replied attempting to leave the room, only to be grabbed by the wrist. "Get off me!" I yelled.

He looked at my breasts making the comfort level sky rocket down through the floor. "Look at you" he smiled. "Fuck off" I replied "fiestly huh?"he smirked. People gathered into the kitchen by the racket. "What the hells going on?" Yelled Chris.

"This bitch is yelling at me" he said. I laughed getting angrier. "You think your soo fuckin slick huh? , try again you mother fucker" I said. Chris expression that was on his face was pure shock. "She's fucking asking for it! Look at her!" He said. In that moment I felt exploited. Ripped of hope and any form of body confidence. He put his hands to my ass.

Most of the guys went to us to get this guy as far away from me as possible. Chris was beating the shit out of this dude. "Chris!" Eddie yelled. Chris stopped and ran to me. "Come here" he said taking me out of the kitchen to the couch. Practically every one was in the kitchen in shock.

Chris didn't say much. Just kept me in his embrace. "No one should touch you like that Ollie" he said scared. He was really upset about this. "he had been making me uncomfortable the whole night, I knew something wasn't right " I said breathing in and out slowly. In, and out till Eddie walked in. "I'm so sorry Ollie, that assholes gone now" Eddie smiled. I stood up to hug him. "But it's almost new year!".

There was 2 minutes till it was the new year. I held Chris hand as we watch the televisions count down. Thinking over past events this was a new start. Every thing that had just happened would be left in 1989.

3...2...1...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Every one yelled and Chris kissed me. The perfect start, and shitty ending to 1989.

What could the future give us?

A/N: HEY! Ty for reading btw:) I'm hoping to let Ollie meet a new friend soon, as in a female so they could have a bond, and yeah idk what else I can tell you that isn't a secret so yeah:)

Luv Olive <3