chapter six

1989
ollie

I woke up the next day at home and alone. My nose was stuffed up and my eyes were puffy. I was sure I had a cold, but I was crying last night as well.

I knew I told him he could leave with his friends, but I felt really alone and lots of people were giving me weird stares wondering who I was so, I left and had to walk in the rain.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch coughing my guts out and tears running down the flesh of my face. It wasn't his fault at all thag I was feeling this way, but I was so done with these stupid feelings. And I was frustrated with what it was.

A subtle knock on the front door scared me out of my pitiful cries for an answer, and the door opened to Chris.

"I'm so sorry Ollie" he said coming closer to me and hugging me. "Your eyes are so red" he said looking into them. "We're you crying?" He asked me and I looked away. "No" I lied and my sick voice was made clear. "Ollie, stop lying to me. I want to help you but I can't if your going to lie to me" He said. He was serious.

He grabbed my face making me look into the blueness of his worrisome eyes. "Don't lie to me" he said rubbing his thumb against my cheek. It made butterflies rise into my stomach, making me weak as I stared into the pits of blue.

"Yes..." I admitted, a single tear falling yet again slowly down my soft skin. "Don't cry" he said wiping the tear. "I know I shouldn't have left you but, why are you crying?" He asked holding my waist. "I haven't had a real friend before, or one that cared so much about me and I don't want to lose you I guess I don't know what's going on with me..." I replied with caution on not to say anything much more.

"Niether do I now a days...like I'm going crazy or...something" he said holding my hands in his. We were sitting directly in front of one another.

I slid my hands to his sides and hugged him loosely tracing shapes on his back. "I wish I knew where my mind was at" I explained sadly. He rubbed my back and sighed out.

chris

I wish I knew what to do but I don't know anymore. I love Ollie obviously so much, I wanna tell her that. I know she loves me too but somethings pulling me away for a reason.

I didn't know what it was like something was trying to tell me now isn't the time. I didn't know why or what, but I knew I couldn't tell her now.

Maybe I needed a distraction to get these feelings shaken from me for the moment. Find someone else?

I didn't want to but I knew that it's what was needed in mine and her situation right now.

A/N: IM SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CHAPTER BUT THERE WILL BE MORE DRAMA SOON OBVIOSULY.

Luv Olive<3