chapter eleven

1990
ollie

"Chris!" I yelled from downstairs waiting at the small entrance of the apartment. "I know I'm coming!" He said and I shook my head. Today we were going out shopping. Shopping I know so boring, but the grocery's at Chris house needed to be done because I always have to go and get them, so I'm dragging him along with me.

"Ok I'm ready" he said. I smiled and we headed to the car to leave.

...

We shortly arrived to the grocery store. This store was one of my favourites for they always carried good items for less amounts of money. The store wasn't too full today, with there raving customers as always. I got a cart and began pushing it to each isle. "Ok here's the list, read off to me what we need to buy please" I asked Chris.

He opened it and searched his eyes upon the sheet. "Chicken" he said. I nodded and we continued our journey throughout the store.

"Two last things I'll go get the milk and the cheese is over there" I smiled and so did Chris. I went to get the milk and got out a bag from the milk fridge located a little further from Chris. As I walked back I felt a tingling sensation of angry ness rising in me as I seen Stephanie making conversation amongst Chris. I breathed in trying not to get too pissed off even though I was really mad.

"Chris?" I questioned standing beside him. "I was about to go find you-" Chris tried to explain I stopped him and sighed out. "It's ok, how are you Stephanie?" I asked. Although we've had our faults, it's important to check in with others make sure there doing alright. "I'm alright a little lonely" she smiled. I nodded and almost left till she started talking again. "Do you think um...we could hang putt some time? I just want to say sorry...to the both of you?" She asked politely.

For me I always give people second  chances, time to explain themselves since I had been lonely for most of my life, I needed people. " yeah sure, here's our number" I said smiling and she nodded. "Thanks I'll see you two around?" I nodded and breathed out. I knew that the trusting process would be a little longer, I'd still have to watch out for her and what she does.

"How do you do that?" Chris asked laughing. "Do what honey?" I pushed the cart to the checkout stands by the doors. "Your so nice to everyone" he said continuing to giggle softly. "Some people deserve another chance...and some people don't" I said. Chris nodded and it was silent after that. "That'll be $19.78" Chris took out his wallet. "Nope" I said and he rolled his eyes. "I'm paying Ollie" he fought. I gave in and just let him pay. After all it was for his own house.

After that we went home and I just rested with Chris on the couch. "I want a moustache" he said randomly with his head rested on my chest. "What?" I laughed at him confused at how random that came out. "Yeah something new" he sighed out. "Alrighty" I laughed and kissed his head.

Slowly falling asleep with Chris on the couch...

A/N :SHORT CHAPTER SORRY:(

luv, olive <3