Chapter 2

It's been a month and a half since their meeting. And it's their wedding today. It would be an understatement that Liam is nervous. Over the days Liam's sisters got along with Zayn's sisters which were quite helpful.

Currently, he is waiting for Larry to come and get him the rest of the stuff so that he could start getting ready. Just as the door opened revealing Larry.

"Sorry, we got stuck in traffic. Anyways, let's get you ready" Harry said pushing him towards the bathroom. Once he was done, he walked back into the room only to find Louis stuffing some clothes in a suitcase.

"Why are you packing my clothes, Lou? I already have a suitcase packed" Liam asked confused.

"For your honeymoon" Harry replied in a duh tone.

Liam just mumbled a small 'oh' and started getting ready, as Larry went out. Liam saw a tux on his bed ironed. He walked towards the drawers and pulled out a Calvin Klein boxer and slipped it in.

He was about to walk out when Harry came in dressed up in all  forest green suit "I hope you remember that this is my wedding, not yours and you are not allowed to steal the limelight, right?"

"Shut up! I here to help you" Harry informed. Liam chuckled when he saw a slight blush on Harry's cheek. Harry might be a manly man but he turns a blushing mess whenever someone compliments him and if it's from Louis, Harry turns into a tomato.

Harry picked up the shirt from the bed and helped him with it followed by the pants and shoes. Just as he was done with my hair and cologne Ruth came in" You look stunning Li, oh and it's time to go" she gushed.

"Take deep breaths...you ready?" she took his hand and gave a reassuring squeeze when Liam nodded that he was ready.

Walking down to the aisle, he saw Zayn waiting for him looking as handsome as ever. His hair pushed back making him look more sophisticated. When he reached Karen kissed him on the cheek before going back to her seat.

The priest started the ceremony, followed by them saying their vows and their "I do's". Everyone erupted with applause and started Congratulating them. Their sisters ran towards them and hugged them, with ruined makeup, the Maliks hugged Liam and congratulated him too. After all the relatives were done hugging him, he was enveloped in a big hug by Harry and Louis. And seeing Louis everyone can tell how close he was to tears.

*****

After the reception, Liam left for his new home with the Maliks, where they will be staying for a few days before moving to Zayn's Apartment which is on another side of the town.

Sitting on the bed he was looking around Zayn's room, and trying to take everything in that happened in the past few weeks. He is upset with the fact that his best friend Andy, moved to the States a year ago and couldn't attend the wedding due to some business issues.

Keeping all the thoughts aside he stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He took a shower changed into comfy clothes and walked out only to find Zayn lying on the bed, with his eyes closed.

'Is he sleeping?' Liam wondered but didn't voice out his thoughts. So he went towards the other side of the bed and was about to lie down but...

"And what do you think you are doing?" Zayn asked with his eyes still closed.

"Umm...trying to sleep. That's what normal people do at night, right?" Liam answered in a sarcastic tone.

"I know that, but why are you sleeping in my bed?" Zayn hissed completely irritated.

"I can't see your name anywhere on the bed" Liam said with a pout. And it was hard for Zayn to not kiss him right there.

"It's mine and you are not sleeping on this, that's it" Zayn replied looking away.

"There's only one bed in this room and I am not sleeping on the couch. It gives me backache" Liam replied rolling his eyes.

"Well, that's not my problem. Now get down" Zayn ordered.

"What if I don't?" Liam asked a bit annoyed, he is exhausted and he wants to sleep, but Zayn is being an arsehole.

Zayn glared at Liam for some time and noticed how tired Liam looked, he is tired himself so he thought ending the argument would be better and said " Fine you can sleep here tonight but from tomorrow you are taking the couch. And No Arguments."

"Thank you" that's all Liam said and dozed off and it was just 10 seconds later Zayn could hear him snoring lightly.

'He must have been too tired' he thought and closing his eyes drifted off a few seconds later.

When Zayn woke up the next morning he found a beautiful sight in front of his eyes. Liam, sleeping with a small smile playing on his lips. The sunlight falling on Liam's face makes Liam more beautiful. His chest rose up and down with every breath, his hair falling on his face as he snuggles into the blanket.

Zayn got up from his bed and went to the bathroom. Took a shower and came out in his sweats only to find an empty room, thinking that Liam might be downstairs he started getting ready for his office.

Downstairs Liam was making himself a coffee when Safaa came to the kitchen saying that she wants chocolate milk. When Zayn came down, he found his family waiting for him at the breakfast table. Well, seems like Zayn was in a hurry that he didn't even have the time to sit and have his breakfast, he drank his coffee, stuffed his mouth with a toast and ran out of the house not before kissing his mum on the cheek and saying "Bye Mum" "Bye Baba".

And as he turned to leave " You didn't say bye to me, Zaynie" Safaa complained. And who was he to leave after that, so he bent to her level gave her a sloppy kiss on her cheek and uttered a small 'bye' and ran out of the house hearing his Baba saying 'Drive safe, and don't forget to have lunch'

Here's the second chapter.

If you liked do Vote and don't forget to leave your opinions in the comments section.

And A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.