Chapter -35

💛❤

You wanted smut so here it is.
First time ever. But there is a first time for everything.
But if are not comfortable reading this then you can skip it and wait for the next chap.

Oh I would like to thank madlylarrieziam for helping me with this.

And vashappeninx_ for suggesting me.

Thank you guys.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

After the party was o'er Zayn and Liam are on their way back to their apartment. Once they reached their apartment Liam went straight to their room, which confused Zayn even more. Zayn followed him after closing the door behind him.

"Liam? What's wrong love?" He asked entering the room, walking towards Liam who was sitting on the edge of the bed with his blazer on the couch.

"Your birthday gift, Zaynie" Liam replied jutting out the small box of Tiffany. Zayn opened the box and found a bracelet in it.

"How is it? Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful, Baby. Thank you so much. But doesn't answer my question."

"You will know the answer eventually" Liam replied while sliding the bracelet into his hand.

"I don't understand"

"For a CEO of a company you are quite dumb."

"Did you just call me dumb?"

"I did wha' ya gonna 'bout tha'?"

"Take that back, Liam"

"I don't feel like" and with he crashed his lips against Zayn's capturing it for a much-needed kiss. Soon their kiss turned out to be a hot makeout session. In between the kiss, Liam bit Zayn's bottom lip to spice it up a little bit.

"Babe, if this goes on I won't be able to stop"

"I don't want you to stop. Make love to me, Zee"

And that was it for Zayn, he picked Liam up who wrapped his legs around his waist and captured his lips again, he walked backwards to the bed and sat there with Liam on his lap. Liam had his right hand in Zayn's hair and one hand on his shoulder. Zayn unbuttoned the top two buttons of Liam's shirt and started trailing down with kisses.

The soft yet filthy moans that were leaving Liam's mouth were making it even harder for him to control. In no time they both were shirtless and Zayn rolled, pinning Liam underneath him, leaving kisses all o'er Liam's body.

He stroked his palms on Liam's lower belly, bringing his mouth to the navel and licking his hairline to the chest, culminating around the nipples.

He ground their cocks together as he felt Liam's skin rubbing up against his in the most heavenly way possible. He fiddled with Liam's belt, but stopped and glanced up at Liam.

Liam nodded his head. Liam was trying to push into Zayn. The moves were subtle as if Liam didn't want Zayn to know he was doing it.

Zayn leaned forward, kissing Liam's eyelids. Zayn reached down between them and pushed his hand past Liam's waistband of his boxers. He groaned when he felt the hot, hard cock press into the palm of his hand.

Liam's hips jerked as his head tilted sideways, lips parting and eyes turning darker. Zayn pressed his lips against Liam's soft skin by his neck as he stroked his lover's cock. Zayn had the knowledge.