Chapter-24

"Liam, can we go shopping this evening? I kinda need new clothes" Niall asked as they were sitting at the dining table having their lunch.

"Even I do need a new perfume and a couple of tees so maybe we should ask Zayn if he could accompany us."

After their lunch, Liam called Zayn telling him about their plan and asked if could join 'em too. Which Zayn agreed to. I mean c'mon it was Liam who was asking him. So OBVIOUSLY.

When Zayn came home this evening Liam noticed how pissed off he was at something, when he asked if everything was okay. Zayn dismissed the topic saying that it was something related to work and he is fine. Zayn left the room to tell Liam to get ready, when he came back after telling Niall to get ready as well, he saw Liam sitting in the corner of the bed thinking something.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" he asked walking to the walk-in closet.

"I am not feeling well."

"What do you mean by you are not feeling well? Should I call the doc?" Zayn asked panicking and strode towards Liam in three steps from where he was.

"You are not hot. I mean you are hot but right now I am talking about your body temperature. That means you don't have a fever. Are you starting to get cold again? Are you cold? Goodness Liam, you could have told me not to switch the AC on. How can I be so dumb not to notice that we have been sleeping in the same room for the past 1 month? From today no AC. Are you even gonna say something? Never mind I am gonna call the doc." Zayn said in one breath while searching for his phone.

And Liam who was watching Zayn all this while with an amused smile on his face stood up and went to Zayn, stooped his movement, turned Zayn's face to him, cupped his face and gave a sweet kiss on both of his cheeks.

"It's just a headache, you don't have to call the doc," Liam mumbled. And Zayn sighed in relief.

"You got me worried there, you idiot," Zayn said wrapping his hands on Liam's waist and Liam pouted cause his husband called him an idiot.

"If only you would have given me a chance, I would have told you. And now you are calling me an idiot." Liam said still pouting.

"Right!! About that." Zayn said chuckling. "But jokes apart you don't want me to call the doc." Liam shook his head. "And you gonna be fine by yourself ?" Liam nodded his head this time.

"LIAM, ZAYN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA COME DOWN TODAY?" they laughed when they heard Niall yell from downstairs.

"COMING"

"About time guys. What were you doing up there so long? And Lima why aren't you ready yet?" Niall shooted 'em with questions as they came down.

"I have a slight headache. So I am not coming with you guys." Niall nodded as Liam explained.

"Alright Li, take rest."

As they were leaving Liam told 'em not to have dinner out as he will be cooking. Once they left he got busy with the dinner and when he was done he arranged everything on the dining table and started waiting for 'em.

It was almost 11 when they came and Liam saw their tired faces.

"What took you guys so long?"

"Don't ask Liam. We were stuck in a traffic jam for almost an hour. It's so annoying and I am too tired." Niall announced.

"That sucks. Why don't you guys go and freshen up and come for dinner."

"We had our dinner Liam" Zayn informed him.