Chapter-4

The next morning when Liam woke up, went to the kitchen, made breakfast. Not having an idea of what Zayn likes for breakfast, he made what he thought would be good, toast, scrambled eggs and pancakes.

He left the kitchen with a satisfied smile and went to his room to take a shower. Zayn was surprised by all the food on the dining table, he looked around but couldn't find Liam anywhere. 'Might be in his room' Zayn supposed and went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee seeing that Liam hasn't made any.

After 20 minutes Liam came down only in sweatpants,
"Hey, Good Morning," he said when he saw Zayn fixing his coffee.

"Good Morn- JESUS" He cursed when he turned around and saw Liam almost naked, making Liam flinch.

"What happened? You ok?" Liam asked concerned.

"Yeah, I -I am ok. But why are you not wearing anything?" He asked trying hard to resist himself from looking at Liam's naked torso.

"Umm...I thought you might have left by now and I will be alone so..." Liam replied.

"Well, I am here and you aren't alone here, so go and put some clothes on," Zayn said taking a bite of the pancakes.

"I will once I am done with my breakfast ." Liam shrugged and started eating his breakfast.

*****

Zayn is at his office throwing orders at the employees, he was going through some files when the door of his cabin burst open and walked in his best friend slash secretary, Charlie.

"Hey, Zaynie! How are you? I am good. I missed you. When can I meet your husband?" he asked in one breath, taking a seat opposite Zayn.

Zayn chuckled, and asked, "How was Rome?"

"Rome was Rome, but you, my dear bestfriend don't change the topic. Tell me when can I meet your husband. What was his name again? Is he treating alright? Does he cook or do you both order from restaurants? And why was I not invited to the wedding?" Charlie inquired.

"Well for one, you will meet him some time but I don't know when. Second, his name is Liam Payne, he treats -"

"Uh...Correction Liam Payne-Malik, yeah continue " Charlie told.

Zayn rolled his eyes and continued, "He treats me good, he cooks well so we aren't ordering from restaurants. And to answer your last question, you were busy in Rome doing God knows what."

Charlie hummed. "He sounds nice to me, you don't have any picture of him, do ya? I wanna see," he confessed.

"You have his photo?! In your phone?!" Charlie asked surprised. When Zayn took his phone out to show him a picture of Liam.

"Why are you so surprised? Of course, I have his photo. He is my husband." Zayn explained while searching for the photo.

The smile on Zayn's face when he talked about Liam wasn't missed by Charlie, and he was glad that his friend has found someone who makes him happy.

"Here," Zayn mumbled and gave his phone to Charlie

"Oh He is HAWT!!!" Charlie exclaimed.

"He looks way too hot without a shirt" Zayn blurted out, and Charlie gaped at him but Zayn was too busy thinking about the morning when Liam came was shirtless, to realise what he said.

"I bet he does" Charlie mumbled. He cleared his throat breaking the trance of Zayn's thoughts.

"I think I should leave and start working," Charlie declared and got up from the chair and was about to leave the cabin when Zayn called him and told him to take a rest for today and start working from tomorrow.

After Charlie left Zayn started his work from where he left and he was so engrossed in his work that he didn't realise how late it was until Liam called him.

"Hey Zayn, Liam here "

"Yeah, Liam is there anything l can help you with?"

"Just wondering when are you coming back, it's quite late"

Zayn checked the time and indeed it was late "I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"Ok, See ya, drive safe" that's all Liam said before he disconnected the phone.

When he reached home he found Liam waiting for him, pacing around the living room.

" Hey, why are you up so late?" Zayn asked removing his coat.

"Waiting for you, duh. Now go get changed, I'll go and serve us dinner."

"Why didn't you have your dinner yet?" Zayn interrogated.

"Told ya, I don't like eating alone," Liam replied with a smile and went to the kitchen. Leaving Zayn astonished. During the dinner, Liam tried making small conversations like ("How was your day?" "Did you eat anything at lunch?" And such) and to his surprise, Zayn replied to him without any petty comments.

After dinner, Liam cleaned the dishes and Zayn helped, and once they were done with the dishes they said their goodnights and went to their respective rooms.

********

Chapter4 y'all.
Lemme know if you like it