Chapter -11

Zayn was sitting on the bench of the park thinking about the argument he had with Liam an hour ago. Though he is angry at Liam he wished he hadn't said all that. Liam didn't deserve that. He went back to his apartment as he was making his way to the elevator Mr Smith called him.

"Good Evening Mr Smith. Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked.

"Good Evening Mr Malik. Here Mr Payne told me to give you the keys" Mr Smith said handing him the keys.

"Liam gave you the keys. Why? He went somewhere?" Zayn asked perplexed at the situation.

"Mr Payne left an hour ago."

"Left? What do you mean by the left an hour ago? Did he tell you where he was going?" Zayn asked to which he received a head shake as an answer.

He took the elevator to his apartment, and he reached there the first thing he did was he ran to Liam's room. He opened the closet and found it empty. Zayn had no idea where Liam would have gone but he was sure that he wouldn't have gone to "The Paynes" and as he was about to exit the room he saw a note on the table in the room.

"You said to leave you alone and that's what I am doing. I am leaving. I won't bother you anymore.

I need a small favour from you. I haven't told my parents about anything that is going on between us but Louis knows. I didn't want to tell him but he took it out of me. I am sorry for that. So make sure that you don't blurt out anything if they call you.

Goodbye
Liam"

Zayn wished that Liam said more, he would have felt better if Liam would have called him awful names or cussed the shit out of him. Liam left him because of him and his stupidity. He fished his phone out of his pocket and called him but Liam rejected his calls.

Understandable. He doesn't know what to do. Where to find Liam?

He called Louis.

"Hey, Louis!" He said trying to act normal.

"Hi, Zayn. How are you? And how is my little brother?"

"I-I am good but-" Zayn trailed off.

"But what Zayn? What happened? Where is Liam? Please, tell me Liam is ok? " Louis panicked.

"Liam. He left." Zayn said after taking a deep breath.

"Left. What do you mean by the left? What did you do now? I swear to God Malik if anything happens to Liam I will kill you with my bare hands"

Zayn can hear Harry, telling Louis to calm down. He explained to Louis everything that happened and Louis seemed to be furious by then.

"Louis, you don't worry I'll find him" He tried to calm him down.

"Yeah, you better do that, Malik" with that Louis disconnected the phone.

He told Louis that he will find Liam but how; how will he find Liam, he has no idea where he would have gone. Sighing he sat on Liam's bed thinking what to do, but nothing came to his mind. He came down to the living room and realised how empty the house was, there was no sound of the TV, no clinking of utensils in the kitchen and Liam wasn't there to call him for dinner.

He felt alone and lonely.

He never felt alone and lonely. People have left him before too but then why was he feeling alone and lonely now? Why didn't he feel like that earlier?

And that's what he wanted right? He wanted to stay alone. He didn't want Liam in his life, and now that Liam left him why is he missing him. Did he get used to his presence? Did Liam already make his way in his life without him realising?

The next day he woke up to the doorbell ringing he checked the time it was 9:00 am, he opened the door to Louis and Harry.

"Good morning guys but what are you doing here early in the morning," Zayn asked opening the door wide to let 'em in.

"Good Morning Zayn, I couldn't help but come here. I am sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have told you those things it's just I am really worried about Liam, he is my little brother and I can't even imagine anything happening to him." Louis explained.

"It's alright Louis, I understand" Zayn soothed him.
"Where do you think he would have gone?" Zayn asked him after a while.

"I don't know Zayn. But I think that he went to some beachy area because he loves beaches and I remember when we were in school  he would always ask his dad to take him to the beach on vacation."

"But there are so many beaches in London. How will we know which beach he went to." Zayn asked feeling a bit relieved.

"I think he might have gone to Manchester," Harry said for the first time since they came.

"How can you say that Haz?" Louis asked.

"Because Liam already has been to Manchester he stayed there for his uni and remember Lou, how excited he was when he moved there, he would go to the beach every day and would facetime us saying that the sun looks so pretty in the evening," Harry said with a smile remembering the time.

"Yeah, I remember that. It was a few years ago. And how I didn't want him to leave London." Louis said. Zayn just sat there listening to their conversations.

"So Manchester it is," Zayn said determined after a few minutes. He booked the first flight from London to Manchester. Louis wanted to come along but Zayn said he doesn't have to. He promised Louis that he will bring his brother back safely. Louis reluctantly let Zayn go alone. Now he was sitting on a plane and hoping that he would find Liam very soon. It was 5 pm when he landed in Manchester and it was almost dark, he took a cab and went to a hotel nearby thinking of going to the beach tomorrow.

The first thing that Zayn did the next day was going to the beach he spent the whole day at the beach looking for Liam. He woke up at 9 took a quick shower and left the hotel he didn't eat anything since morning cause finding Liam was the most important thing right now. He almost lost his hope of finding Liam but then he heard that familiar voice that he has been hearing for the past few months, the voice that he can identify even in the crowd of thousands, he turned around to the source of the voice and there was Liam, talking to a small boy.

***********

I had off from uni for 2 days so I thought of making use of it. Lol!!!

But anyways Chap-11 is here and I hope you liked it.