Chapter-31

Double update!!! Yayyy!!!!

Oh yeah please do think 'bout what I said in the last chap.
Enjoy!

"Liam, why are you still awake?" Niall asked when he saw Liam pacing around the living room he checked the clock and it said 11:30.

"Zayn isn't back yet." He mumbled, stifling a yawn.

"Did you call him?"

"I did. But he isn't answering. I called Charlie, he said that they have some project deadlines or something."

"Hmm. Let's watch a movie till Zayn comes sounds good?"

"I mean I could use some company. Let me just go and put one."

They sat on the couch watching Tangled, after some time Liam yawned and laid down with his head on Niall's lap, while Niall cards his fingers through his hair, Liam hums and sighs in contentment and Niall smiled at it.

Zayn came home two hours later and found the lights on and he could hear the faint sounds of TV, he walked further only to find Liam and Niall sleeping on the couch, Liam with his head on Niall's lap, Niall's head on the backrest of the couch with a cushion under his head with his hand on Liam's hair. He shook his head and smiled at his husband and friend before he switched off the TV then shook Niall to wake him up.

"Niall, wake up bud!"

"What?" Niall asked groggily.

"Get up. Go to your room and sleep. I'll take this guy to our room"

"You need help with him"

"Nah! You go. Good night."

Zayn lifted Liam in a bridal style and that's when Liam stirred "Zayn?"

"Go back to sleep, baby."

"You are late," Liam complained and tightened his grip over Zayn.

"I know I am sorry."

"Niall?"

"He went to his room. Now go back to sleep."

Once they were in their room, Zayn laid Liam down on the bed covered him with the blanket and went to the bathroom to change, he came back he too laid down on the bed holding his beloved in his arms.

"You had dinner?" Zayn hummed when he heard Liam.

------------------------------

The next morning Liam woke up feeling something heavy on his abdominal area. He opened his eyes blinked a few times a looked down at his husband who had his head rested on his abdomen looking like a baby, so peaceful and calm. He likes when Zayn is calm, he doesn't like him stressed which he has been lately. Liam didn't realise when he started playing with Zayn's hair which woke him up.

"Hey, Good morning," Zayn said in his deep husky voice, looking up at his husband.

"Good Morning baby," Liam said leaning down to kiss his husband.

"Now it's a good morning," Zayn said when they pulled out of the kiss making Liam chuckle.

"When did you wake up?"

"Just a few minutes ago"

"And what were you doing before I woke up?"

"Admiring you," Liam said softly while caressing Zayn's cheek and Zayn hummed to it.

"You are worried 'bout your new project, aren't ya?"

"I am. But you don't put pressure on that pretty little head of yours. Charles and I will handle it."

Liam was 'bout to say something when there was a knock on the door Zayn yelled a 'come in' from where he was knowing that it was Niall. Niall came in hiding his face with an envelope that he was carrying.

"Why are you hiding your face?"

"Are you guys decent?"

"Yes, Nialler. We wouldn't have called you in if we weren't" Zayn said with an eye roll and with a bit of annoyance.

"Oh ok." He removed the envelope from his face and saw the position Ziam were and shrugged.

"Look what I've got?" Niall asked waving the envelope.

"What is it?"

"My job appointment letter."

"YOUR WHAT?" both Zayn and Liam yelled making Niall flinch.

"My job appointment letter. I got a new job"

"What?"

"When?"

"Where?"

"How?"

They both asked simultaneously

"What? Yes. When? The day Zayn went to New York. Where? There is this PR company in Manchester. How? I interviewed." Niall said with a shrug.

"That means you are leaving us?" Liam asked feeling bad.

"C'mon Liam. It's been a month and a half I am here. And if you've forgotten then let me remind you that I was here to find a job."

"Yeah but- I'll miss you" Liam pouted.

"Aww...I'll miss you too, babe"

"Hey! He is mine" Zayn pouted and wrapped his arms around Liam, making him laugh and Niall roll his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah he is by all means yours."

"So when are you joining?"

"They said after New Year's. And seeing the fact that Christmas is in five days, and I am thinking of going back home."

"Liv called." Niall sighed. "She said she is missing me and she is sorry for all that happened in the past and she is in Manchester so yeah...we gonna try and make it out." He finished with a smile.

"That's all for now, I need to do Christmas shopping"

And Liam suddenly gasped, "What's wrong? Why did you gasp?"

"Zee, it's Lou's birthday on Christmas Eve and I haven't bought anything for him."

"That's alright we can go shopping this evening and you guys can buy whatever you guys need."

"Well ok then. Now I am off. You guys an go back to cuddling." Niall said and ran away from the room.

"Who do you want to spend Christmas and New Year with?"

"What do you mean? With you of course." Liam replied with a haze of confusion.

"I mean you wanna celebrate it with Maa, Baba, Saf, Wali Doni and Loki or with Mum, Dad, Roo, Nic, Lou and Harry."

"As I said, with you. I go wherever you go."

"Ok then." Zayn said with a wink.

"You have something in your mind, don't you?"

"I do"

"Aaaannndddd you are gonna say that"

"Nope."

"Ok. I'll go make breakfast and you go take shower."

"Or maybe we can both take shower now."

"Hmm...maybe some other day."