▪︎ Eleven ▪︎

When it came down to all the questions, all the hassling that was bestowed onto Nick and the Goode family, Josie was there with him every step of them way. After his brother had been rightfully deemed as the sunnyvaler serial killer, things got a lot better for shadysiders. 

Josie had moved out of her mothers house and into a much nice house with Nick, Rie and JJ, just on the edge of Shadyside. A place her father had bought just for her after hearing all the pain and suffering she had been through. The pain of losing his grandchild. 

It brought her closer to her father. 

As shadyside got better, Sunnyvale got worse and worse. There were daily accidents, horrors and everything went to absolute shit. But at least the lives of shadysiders weren't being tossed around as if they were nothing. 

Josie even went far and beyond to make sure that the book that started the whole thing was destroyed. She even used her best vodka to ignite the fire. 

She had even managed to graduate a couple of months earlier so she could work as much as she wanted, see her fiance as much as she liked at his new job, a place where he built a library where shadysiders and sunnyvalers could put aside their differences to enjoy the wonders of reading. 

Plus Josie loved seeing Nick in a casual attire, she found him rather sexy. 

After the whole ordeal she went back to Sarah's bones before burying them, bringing large flowers and placing them on top.  "Sarah Fier. I'm sorry you had to endure all the suffering you had to go through. I'm sorry that you lost your sister in the midst of that, so i'll wear her face with pride and courage knowing that a beautiful soul like Selena Fier once lived." 

She smiled at the grave once more before walking up the small slope before getting in her car where Rie and JJ sat. 

"Wanna get out of this town for a while?" Josie finally spoke up as she buckled up. The two passengers stare at her bewildered as she smiled at them. 

"Wait you're serious? What about Deena and Nick?" 

"Deena already knows. So does nick." She held up a credit card smirking "So lets just get out of here for a while. Have fun." 

"None of us have id's." They all laugh at Ries words before the two nod. "Okay im in."

"Road trip. Whoop!" The two girls laugh at JJ's excitement. "We have to go to Disney world."

"Obviously. Let's go!" She started the car before zooming off, the three laughing their asses off as they finally left the place. Going on an adventure for Kate and Simon, for everyone who wanted to leave. 

_______________________________

A/N: And thats a wrap on Breaking the Chain. Thank you to everyone who voted, commented, and read my story. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and i wish you all the best for the New Year :) 

P.S: There could be the possible backstory chapters of 94' and 78'.