𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖4:00 𝙥𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
4:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"It's ight if Shéyaa and his bitch come over?" Markeyvius asked, him and Alyssa laying in his bed, Alyssa on his chest as they watched a random move on Netflix.

Alyssa was dressed in a black tank top and a pair of black Nike Pro shorts, and Key was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Yeah." Alyssa nodded her head, resting her chin on Key's chest. "Why they coming over, though?"

"Just'a chill." Key shrugged, caressing Alyssa's face. "You so fine."

"Thank you, bae." Alyssa leaned up, pecking Key's lips.

Key and Alyssa were freshly new to their relationship. They were still in the puppy love stage, not yet upgrading to the level of sexual intimacy, just pecking each other on the lips. They weren't really eager to doing anything, and never really brought up the topic. So, Key thought.

Key and Alyssa liked each other, but they just couldn't see themselves having sex. Well, at least Key couldn't. Alyssa was waiting on the day impatiently, wanting to know why Key hadn't made a move, but never voiced her frustrations.

Alyssa started to deepen the kiss, Key pulling back before it got too serious.

"Let's go downstairs and wait for them to get here." Key gently pushed Alyssa off of him, walking downstairs.

Alyssa groaned frustratedly, walking downstairs behind Key.

Alyssa sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone as Key turned on his game console, playing Call of Duty as they waited for the couple to show up.

"Bitch ass nigga!" Key exclaimed as somebody from the opposite team killed him. "Better be glad ion wanna use my cash, or I woulda lit yo ass up, fuck nigga!"

Key's rant was cut short as the doorbell rung. Key and Alyssa locked eyes, Alyssa mugging.

"I'm not finna answer yo door." Alyssa mugged, typing away on her phone.

"Mmcht." Key smacked his lips, taking his headset off and answering the door. "Wassup." Key dapped up Shéyaa.

"Wassup." Shéyaa greeted him back, before walking into the home.

"I thought you was bringing yo bitch wit' you." Key closed and locked the door.

"He out there in the car being a brat." Shéyaa rolled his eyes.