𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖11:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
11:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

Key stirred in his sleep as he felt a small hand gently slap him across the face. He opened his eyes to see his youngest son and child, Malaki sitting on his chest.

"Hey, lil man." Key smiled.

Malaki smiled, laying his head in his father's neck.

"Where yo momma nem'?" Key asked.

Malaki pointed to the door, playing with his ear as he relaxed into his father's chest.

Malaki was the calmest child the Cathey's had. The worst part about it is that Makairi no longer held the record for being the wildest child.

Key picked Malaki up, walking down the stairs. He heard Kentrell scolding the rest of their kids.

"Put that down, Makaila!" Kentrell scolded, chasing after the three year old as Makairi and Maliyah laughed loudly.

"No!" Makaila exclaimed, continuing to run around with the egg.

Kentrell caught up to her, snatching her off of her feet. "I'm finna pop you."

"No." Makaila whined, squirming in her mother's arms.

"Yes." Kentrell nodded, walking back to the kitchen and placing the egg on the counter.

"No, I sorry." Makaila cried.

"Nah, if you was sorry you woulda stopped when I told you to." Kentrell shook his head, popping her hand.

Makaila cried loudly, throwing her back dramatically.

"What's going on in here?" Key asked as he got to the bottom of the stairs.

"These bad ass kids." Kentrell groaned, patting and rubbing Makaila's back as she cried. "How the hell Maliki related to these hooligans?"

"He get his personality from me." Key smiled. "Ain't that right, lil man?"

Maliki smiled, nodding.

"I got yo personality too." Maliyah nodded.

"You got a lil' bit of both." Makairi tilted his head to the side.