𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Kentrell jumped out of his sleep as he felt the need to throw up, running into the bathroom to empty his stomach. He kneeled over the toilet, his eyes watering as he threw up.

A few minutes later, Kentrell finished throwing up his dinner, falling onto the bathroom floor, his back against the side of the bathtub. Kentrell's chest heaved up and down as he breathed heavily.

He rose up on shaky legs, brushing his teeth and washing his face before getting back in his bed. Kentrell had through up the previous night, Key comforting him after.

Key wasn't with Kentrell, due to him working on his album. Kentrell didn't want to bother him, so he just stayed home all day.

"I hope I'm not pregnant." Kentrell mumbled, tears pricking at his eyes. He wiped his tears, but they kept running. Kentrell blew out a frustrated breath as he didn't know exactly what he was crying about.

Kentrell stood off the bed, walking to the kitchen to retrieve a bottled water from the refrigerator. As he gulped down the water, he decided he would go to the drug store to get a pregnancy test when the sun rose.

//

Kentrell walked into the drug store twelve hours, a black beanie pulled over his head. He walked towards the section where he knew the pregnancy test would be located, picking up the ClearBlue brand.

Kentrell turned around, jumping as he saw Bryson in his face. "Um, can I help you?"

"Why the fuck you ain't been texting me?" Bryson asked aggressively.

"First of all, I'm not obligated to text you. Second, my nigga don't like you." Kentrell mugged, noticing the scar on Bryson's cheek, the wound looking new.

"So, you ignoring me 'cause some bitch ass nigga don't like me?" Bryson mugged.

"He ain't a bitch, but pretty much." Kentrell shrugged, walking around Bryson.

"Nah, you ain't just finna keep ignoring me." Bryson walked behind Kentrell.

"Nigga, who the fuck are you supposed to be?" Kentrell tilted his head to the side. "I'm not ignoring you, I'm cutting yo ass off. Stop fucking following me."

"Ight, bitch. You wanna act like you'on know a nigga, that's on you." Bryson mugged.

"That was the plan, bye." Kentrell waved at Bryson pettily, continuing toward the cash register. Kentrell bought the tests, getting in his car and driving away from the pharmacy when he got a call from Key. "Hello, my love." Kentrell sung.