𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖4:00 𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
4:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Today was the day Kentrell was going to be moving into his new place. He'd been packing since him and Key found his new place, and he'd finally finished packing and preparing. They were doing it early in the morning to avoid getting caught by anyone, specifically Shéyaa.

Key was going to pick some of Kentrell's boxes up, and they would take turns delivering them to the new place. It was only ten minutes away from his old one, so it wouldn't take long to get him moved out. They had already moved his furniture out yesterday, so it was going to be a short process.

Kentrell had mixed feelings about the new place. He didn't know how this was going to turn out, but he just hoped for the best. He'd blocked Shéyaa's number so he couldn't track his location.

Key knocked on Kentrell's door, Kentrell opening it in seconds. "Where the boxes at?"

"In here." Kentrell walked into the living room. Kentrell didn't have an abundant amount of things in his home, so it would only take about four trips to get everything out.

//

"Ight, that's the last of it." Key sighed as he set the box down in the living room of the new place. Kentrell had settled on an apartment, knowing the place would just be temporary. He also didn't like too much space.

"It's nice in here." Kentrell looked around, his hands on his hips.

"Yeah." Key nodded.

"You tryna help me set up?" Kentrell asked.

"I guess." Key sighed.

"Don't act like you don't like spending time wit' me." Kentrell smiled, opening one of the boxes.

"I don't." Key lied, shrugging.

"Let's not lie." Kentrell mumbled.

//

"How ya like it?" Kentrell asked, yawning.

"It's cool." Key shrugged.

"You tryna chill for the rest of the day?" Kentrell asked.

"I ain't got nun better to do." Key shrugged, picking Kentrell up and walking to his bedroom.

Key set Kentrell down on his feet, pulling his shirt from over his head, leaving his chest exposed. Kentrell pulled off his clothes, leaving himself in a white wife beater and panties. They laid down, Kentrell resting on Key's chest as they watched a random movie.