𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

𝙩𝙬: 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚!

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖8:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
8:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Kentrell jumped out of his sleep as he heard somebody banging on the front door. Checking his phone, he saw that it was only 8:09.

"Who the fuck banging on my door this early in the fucking morning?" Kentrell's voice rasped as he pulled some pants on before walking to the front door.

Kentrell opened the door, mugging as he was met with an angry Shéyaa.

"Where that nigga at?" Shéyaa pushed into Kentrell's house, Kentrell getting slammed into a wall in the process.

Kentrell hissed as Shéyaa walked down the hallway, peeking into each room.

"I know that nigga in here somewhere!" Shéyaa stormed into the living room.

"Ain't nobody here but me." Kentrell mugged, stumbling to the couch.

"Bitch, I'm not dumb!" Shéyaa yelled, walking to the couch and standing over Kentrell.

"It look like it, 'cause ain't nobody here." Kentrell mugged.

"Bitch!" Shéyaa yelled, wrapping his hand around Kentrell's neck, Kentrell's hands coming up to attempt to loosen his grip. Shéyaa added another hand to the smaller's neck, applying more pressure as he enjoyed watching the life slowly fade from Kentrell's eyes.

Shéyaa let go of Kentrell's neck as the smaller stopped scratching at his hands, losing consciousness. Kentrell's body went limp, falling forward onto the floor.

"Dumb hoe." Shéyaa kicked Kentrell in his side before walking out of the front door and slamming it behind himself.

//

Kentrell slowly blinked as he woke up four hours later. He hissed as he gained feeling in his body, the stinging in his side unbearable.

"Fuck." Kentrell cried, holding his side.

This wasn't anything new. Kentrell had woken up like this a countless number of times. Shéyaa had been responsible every single time. Shéyaa would choke Kentrell unconscious, hoping the male didn't remember anything when he woke up, but Kentrell remembered everything. Kentrell never spoke on it, knowing the taller male would just lie about it.