𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖11:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
11:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Kentrell stirred in his sleep as he felt the bed dip beside him.

"Mama." Key shook Kentrell, peppering him with kisses to his cheek.

"Huh?" Kentrell asked, pushing Key away and turning over to lay on his stomach.

"Why you pushing me away?" Key asked, throwing a arm over Kentrell's waist.

"'Cause you needa back up." Kentrell rasped turning his head away from Key.

"Why you acting like that?" Key laughed as he watched Kentrell's face morph into a mug.

"Markeyvius, back the fuck up." Kentrell mugged, squirming away to the other side of the bed.

"Why you tryna get away from me?" Key laughed, following after him.

"Markeyvius." Kentrel warned, his eyes still closed.

"What?" Key asked, picking Kentrell off the bed and placing him on his chest and rubbing his back.

"Leave me alone." Kentrell mumbled, snuggling deeper into Key's chest.

"How you gone say leave you alone, then move closer to me?" Key laughed softly.

"Shhhh." Kentrell hushed him, pulling the cover over their bodies.

"You know we ain't never talk about yesterday." Key mumbled in Kentrell's ear.

"We'a talk about it later." Kentrell whispered.

"You said that yesterday." Key grumbled.

"For real this time." Kentrell nodded his head. "Don't think I'm avoiding it, papa. I like you a lot, probably more than I like myself." Kentrell spoke into Key's chest. "I wanna be wit' you, I know I do."

Key's mug faded, soon becoming a large smile. Key was happy that his feelings weren't one sided. "Okay."

"Do you like me too?" Kentrell asked, picking his head up off his the taller's chest.

"Yeah." Key nodded, basically lying.

He loved Kentrell.