𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊: 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖5:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
5:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

———————

Key picked a sleeping Kairi up off his bed, holding him to his chest as he walked down the stairs. Kentrell sat on the couch, half asleep as he waited for Key and Kairi.

"You ready?" Key asked, picking up him and Kentrell's bag off the couch.

"Yeah." Kentrell mumbled, rubbing his eyes as an attempt to wake himself up. Kentrell stood up from the couch, his eyes barely open.

"You so pretty." Key smiled, bending down to peck the smaller's lips.

"Thank you, papa." Kentrell yawned, stretching, groaning as his back cracked.

Kentrell and Key decided to go to Dubai, feeling it was the perfect place to relax. They rented house out by the water, and they planned to do adventures while they were there. Truly on their white people shit.

Key and Kentrell walked outside, the taller putting Kairi in his car seat, strapping him in. He walked around the car, getting in the driver's seat as Kentrell leaned the passenger's seat back, curling up into a ball to keep warm.

A short ten minutes later, Key pulled into his mother's driveway. He grabbed Kairi and his two bags before walking to the door. Key knocked on the door, Tameika opening the door a few seconds later.

"Be safe, baby." Tameika hugged him.

"I am, momma. I'a see ya in week." Key hugged her back before placing a kiss on Makairi's forehead. "I love you, fat man."

Key turned around, walking back to his car.

"It's cold as fuck in here." Kentrell rasped. "Turn the heat on or some'."

"It's the middle of the summer, mama." Key laughed.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean?" Kentrell asked. "It's still cold."

"I'm not turning on the heat." Key shook his head.

"But, it's cold." Kentrell whined.

"And it's two degrees from being hell outside." Key argued.

"Whatever." Kentrell pouted.

//

"It's nice in hea'." Key smiled as he looked around the house they would be staying in.