𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖9:00 𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
9:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Key stirred in his sleep, turning his head as he licked his lips. He slowly opened his eyes, his face not wavering as he saw Kentrell staring at him.

"Why the fuck you staring at me?" Key rasped, closing his eyes again.

"'Cause you was moving." Kentrell rasped, shrugging.

Key stood up out of the bed, scratching his chest as he walked to the bathroom. Kentrell limped behind him, energetic as ever.

Key peed while Kentrell just stood up against the bathroom counter, rubbing his eye.

"Why you in hea?" Key asked, cleaning himself off with a piece of tissue.

Kentrell shrugged, continuing to rub his eye. "What you doing today?"

"I'm going somewhere with Alyssa." Key walked over to the bathroom sink, washing hands. Key grabbed his toothbrush, lending Kentrell a toothbrush.

Kentrell nodded his head. "When you leaving?"

"I think I said 'round one. I ain't sure." Key scratched his head, walking into his bedroom, Kentrell following behind him.

"Mmm." Kentrell hummed, laying down in the bed. "Come lay yo ass down."

"Stop giving commands like you running shit." Key mugged, laying down.

"But, you still laid down, didn't you?" Kentrell raised his eyebrow.

"Shut up, fore I lick yo nipple." Key grumbled, placing his hands in his pants.

"Mane, what?" Kentrell laughed.

"Naw, but for real, let me suck yo nipple." Key licked his lips, not giving Kentrell enough time to react as he leaned over, latching his lips onto Kentrell's nipple. Kentrell gasped, grabbing the back of Key's head.

Key's hand trailed down Kentrell's torso, stopping as it came in contact with the hem of his panties. Kentrell moaned as Key's tongue swirled around his nipple.

"Fuck." Kentrell moaned as Key toyed with his clit.

Key rubbed Kentrell's pussy in a circular motion, matching the rhythm of his tongue. He suddenly plunged two fingers into Kentrell's essence, bring his head up to watch Kentrell's face twist in pleasure.