𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙! 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙤.

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
6:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

Kentrell piled his clothes into his car, blowing out a breath as he held back tears.

"You ready to go?" Joe asked, placing a bin of utilities in his trunk.

"Yeah, I guess." Kentrell sighed, scratching his head as he remembered something. "Hold up, I forgot some'."

"Ight, hurry up. I ain't got all day." Joe stepped into his car, closing the door.

Kentrell ran into the house, pulling a note out of his pocket. He read it over before placing it on the counter.

"Love ya, fuck nigga." Kentrell mumbled, turning around and walking out of the apartment.

"You ready now?" Joe called, rolling down his window.

"Yeah." Kentrell nodded, getting into his own car and pulling off.

As Kentrell drove, he reminisced his whole experience of living in Atlanta, and what could've been if he would have stayed. He probably would of still of been with Key, he probably would have been killed by Shéyaa and/or Bryson. The possibilities were endless when it came to his life.

Though their relationship didn't work out, Kentrell was glad Key was a part of his life, even if it were only for a couple of months. Key got him out of an abusive relationship, made him feel good, and was his bestfriend and lover. Key would always have a special place in Kentrell's heart. Key was put in his life for a reason. To show him true love, and to never settle for less. There's always better.

In the mist of everything, Kentrell forgot about his unborn child. He'd forgotten to tell Key. But, would it even matter if they were never going to see such other again? Kentrell vividly recalled Key saying he didn't want kids as of right now. He was just getting his career started, and a baby is something he didn't need. He knew Key would most likely start to drop his music now that he was gone.

Kentrell didn't want to possibly ruin Key's dreams of being a rapper, so he would just keep the baby a secret. Easy right?

Only time could tell.