𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖1:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
1:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

Key laid in his bed, bored out of his mind as he watched TV. He hadn't heard from Alyssa in two days, and he'd given up on texting and calling her. Key knew she wasn't in any trouble, considering the girl still posted on her Instagram story.

Key didn't know what he did, and he didn't care to find out. He hated childish people that didn't like to communicate their feelings, and would ghost the people they knew cared about them. He damn sure wasn't chasing behind any bitch, so he blocked her. He couldn't be around none of that weird shit. If she was gone leave, she could stay gone.

The only thing keeping him the least bit entertained is his conversations with Kentrell. The smaller had been texting him throughout the day about the most unimportant things. He texted him about his breakfast, what soap he used in the shower, the skittles he'd finished last night, and he even ranted about Shéyaa's bullshit.

Key looked down at his phone as it dinged, seeing it was a message from Kentrell.

𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

Key sighed at the message, but still answered when Kentrell FaceTimed him, the male's face all in the camera.

"Hey." Kentrell smiled, showing off his pearly whites.

"Wassup." Key nodded his head at his phone.

"You know for a drug dealer, you sure are at home every time I talk to you." Kentrell narrowed his eyes.

"I gotta enough money to take off whenever I want to, don't worry 'bout me." Key mugged.

"You always mad." Kentrell laughed. "But, aye. Let me slide through, I'm bored."

"And do what?" Key groaned, though he was up for the idea.

"Just chill." Kentrell shrugged. "I like talking to you."

Key hummed. "Ight, I guess."

"Good, 'cause I'm already outside yo house. Come open the door." Kentrell hung up.